- Foshion/Laishi blood bags are widely used in the hospitals and blood banks for the safe
storage of bloods
- Foshion/LAISHI Single bag is designed for collection, storage and transfusion of whole blood in safety.
- Bag material is selected to provide the least blood component loss and highest durability.
- The medical PVC film Blow extruded or round welded.
- The blood bags contain series of models including bags with anticoagulant of CPDA (Citrate Phosphate Dextrose Adenine), SAGM, or as per other specific request by clients.
- Scientific designing ensure smooth transfusion of blood.
- Accessible with integrated donor tubing at regular intervals for easy cross matching, processing and identification.
- The labels are Non-peel off, with hot-melt adhesive and with moisture resistant, which enable the bags be easily identified by those printed information.
- Snap-tip system In multiple bags, a simple bend of the connection tube allows blood components to be transferred into integral satellite bags.
- The closed system rules out the risk of contamination.
- Packing: All bags are individually packed and sealed. Each bag remains sterile even despite of the outer aluminum foil pack age or plastic package.
- Sterilization, high efficency and modern sterilization ensure the bags are ready for using with anticoagulant solution with excellent flexibility & clarity
Item No. Anti-Coagulant Capacity Needle
S-250 CPDA 250mL 16G
S-350 CPDA 350mL 16G
S-450 CPDA 450mL 16G
S-500 CPDA 500mL 16G
Contact Name: Justin Lee
Company Name: Shanghai Fosun Medical System
Tel: 86 21 52656316
Fax: 86 21 52820685
Street Address: Floor 4, Building 9,
Section B, No. 449, Nujiang
Road(north), Shanghai, China
Member name: cnfosun
Member Since: 19 August 2009
Total Leads: 1 cnfosun Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Blood Bag, Suture, Wheelchair, Oxygen Mask, Syringe, Hospital Devices, Trolley
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips