Hello visitor from USA USA - 51 visiting from China 32 China USA 10 USA France 6 France Ireland 1 Ireland Japan 1 Japan Latvia 1 Latvia
Free Join Now   B2B Chat Center

This Month's Highlights:
- PrintLabels (China): Print Labels, Stickers, Tags, Epoxy Resin Stickers http://www.inecreative.com
- Sayhi0307 (China): Shipping Rates From China, Air Freight Rate From China, Ocean Freight Quote, Shipping Cost, Shipping Price, Freight Quote http://www.sztaizhou.com

Offer European Rugs For Hot Selling

Posted at: Offers to Sell and Export | Posted on: Tue 07 Sep, 2010 2:15 pm | Targeted Countries: Russia | UAE | UK

european rugs
Products Photos CatalogEuropean Rugs Photos Catalog

Hey, my dear friend, how is everything, actually it is evening here, but anyway, would like show my best

blessings & greeting to you & your family !!@

Actually, as usual lighten yourself up by reading my funny story, hope you like it.

Funny musical jokes

The Band. Arnold and his wife Florrie were walking across Southsea Common one Sunday afternoon. In the bandstand the combo was playing a catchy sounding tune, and Florrie said, 'I wonder what the name of that tune is.'

Arnold noticed that there was a sign posted near the bandstand and said, 'It looks like they post the titles of the tunes they play. I'll go down and see.'

A while later Arnold returned and said to Florrie, 'It's one I don't know, it's called the Refrain from Spitting.'

ok, then pls kindly check the details as follows :

Products :fashion rugs for home/ office decoration

Material : 55% polyester, 45% Chenille

W:200g/pcs

Style : EUropean or other country

OEM is avaible

Payment: T/T OR L/C ON basic of FOB OR CIF, OTHER terms are negotiable .

Port : ShangHai Or Ning Bo As usual

Sample time : less than 5days

Lead time : 20days as usual, MOQ: 200PCS, Small order is ok if have stock

Sincerity & responsibility here, dont worry your money, we are humanbeings, so all of us are trust -man .

Hey guys, not enough, pls kindly contact me freely any time with mail or msn, thanks

Company Contact:

htfabric photo
Contact Name: Cathy
Company Name: Hangzhou Henten Fabric Co., Ltd.
Email: Email
Tel: 13457913034
Fax: 86-571-82225335
Street Address: Daicun Industrial
Development Zone, Xiaoshan,
Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China
P.C. 311261
Member name: htfabric
Total Leads: 8 htfabric Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Cushions, Rugs, Carpets, Curtains, Sofa Fabric, Table Runners, Wall Hangings, Jacquard Fabric For Mattress
Chat:
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips

Similar LeadsSimilar Suppliers And Manufacturers Import Export Trade Leads

Start Import Export Stories Import Export Startup Stories

Share Your Story & Get Listed at StartImportExport.com

TradersCity Free Import Export Trade Leads B2B Board  Offers to Sell and Export

TradersCity.com shall not be held liable for any user posted/submitted content including but not limited to trade leads, profiles, images, and any other data. TradersCity.com does not and did not verify any of users posted/submitted data nor is implicitly or explicitly recommending these business offers. TradersCity does not verify truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, nor legality of any businesses, services, and leads posted here. TradersCity does not represent Sellers or Buyers in any transaction between users of the website and is unable to make any opinion in regard to their performance in any transaction. TradersCity neither guarantees nor undertakes in any dispute between sellers and buyers. Protect your business from fraud by trading safely