Optical Fast Connectors takes use of the latest generation of Terminal technology. After terminating,
both optical and mechanical
performance reach the standard for patchcord, meet the demand for making patchcord on site by mechanical splicing, have greatly
changed the idea in conventional optical splicing, providing the great support to FTTx implementation.
2. Rebuilding the wiring in optical equipment room
1. Based on the pluggable non-preset tube technology
2. Precision ceramic components with co-axial self centering, excellent and durable optical property
3. Optical fiber fits axially in elastic way and avoids completely any false connect
4. Triple clamping through the naked fiber, tight buffer and cable, etc., can be used as patchcord
5. High on-line tensile strength of Optical Fast Connector after terminating, always keep connecting under the force from cabling and drawing.
6. Integrated protection of the casing to withstand harsh user environment.
7. Directly connectable with ONU without any optical socket, which reduces FTTH cost.
8. High success rate and easiness in installation with average splicing time 100 sec
9. Lower requirement for the habit working and work environment call for to the builder.
10. Visible Installation quality; Independent from any far end light source and special device satisfying cabling construction in any sectioned way.
Contact Name: Shirley.chou
Company Name: O-Link Guangzhou Co., Ltd.
Tel: 86 20 82314900
Fax: 86 20 82314971
Street Address: Tianwei Tower,
Tianhe Plaza, No.268 Zhongshan Avenue, Tianhe Dist., Guangzhou, Guangdong Prov.,
Member name: OLINK
Member Since: 02 July 2010
Total Leads: 7 OLINK Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Manufactuer, Supplier Of Fiber Optic Component, Including Fiber Optic Patch Cord, Optical Fiber Adapter, Fiber Optic Attenuator
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips