We are manufacturers of Organic Fertilizer and Papaya Insecticides, harvesting Bat Guano
of Bat Guano -
Nitrogen (N2) 2-6%
Phosphorus (P2O5) 7-15%
Potassium (K2O) 1-3%
Magnesium (MgO) 2-8%
Calcium (CaO) 20-25%
Iron, Manganese, Copper, Zinc (0.2-0.6%)
Organic Matter 20-30%
C/N Relation 5/1-8/1
Fulvic Acids 15-20%
X 10e7 + u.f.c.
Bat Guano properties -
- has a high percentage of living macrobial flora with a predominance of beneficial fungus.
- is nematocide, it destroys the primary stage of nematodes eliminating them, this protects the plant's root which improves nutrition and production.
- is fungicide and competes with disease causing microbes due to the microbial flora.
- has high cationic exchange content increasing the plant's feeding possibilities.
- has a wide range of chelates which give great structural stability and produces a significant residual effect in the soil and substrata where it is applied.
- compositon varies according tothe bird's feeding habits and theype and form of caves where they live among other variables.
General export packing is 50 kg PPE bags with clear plastic inner liner. Packaging can be to customer specifications.
Contact Name: Piyajirath Kerdprong
Company Name: Gold Nine Co., Ltd.
Street Address: 51/306 Moo 9 Lad
Sawai, Lum Lukka Pathumthani 12150,
Member name: GoldNineCo
Member Since: 17 July 2009
Total Leads: 1 GoldNineCo Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Organic Fertilizer, Bat Guano, Insecticide, Manufacturer, Distributor
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Insecticides