Our “organic” rugs are truly eco friendly and gives “eco” décor to your home.
entire processes in making of our rugs are by hand, using sustainable materials wool, cotton, silk, natural fibers such as hemp, nettle, banana, etc.. No mechanical or fossil energy is used except in reaching the rug to you, transportation.
The making of organic rug:
• The wool is sourced from highland plateau and washed with cold water and dried in the sun. No chemicals are used.
• The natural colored wool such as black, grey, cream and other shade variation are used or combined with each other to create different and unique shades for the rugs or the yarns are veg dyed without using any chemical.
• The washed wool is carded and hand spun in to yarn.
• The yarn is used undyed. Natural shades of wool are used in the design of the carpet. Chemical free color in your living room.
• The rug is handknotted.
• The rug is washed with cold water and soapnuts a “natural” detergent. It removes the dirt and grime in the rug and gives fresh and natural look to the rug. It does not react with the color shades or with the material of the rug; it leaves it as nature intended it to be for your use.
• The washed rug is dried in the sun.
Truly an eco product.
Each is custom made - a unique and one-of-a kind piece for your home.
Chemical free décor for your home.
The colors are natural and blend with any decor.
Direct employments to the rural people.
Helps in development of rural enterprise, it harnesses the local material sustainably.
Contact us for more details.
Contact Name: Dipak Tuladhar
Company Name: Jadun Carpet Industry
Tel: 9771 14350230
Fax: 977 1 4350204
Street Address: 407 Ring Road,
Balaju, Po Box 5381, Kathmandu 16
Member name: dbiztrad
Member Since: 27 June 2009
Total Leads: 2 dbiztrad Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Carpets, Rug, Silk, Natural Fabrics, Machinery, Auto, Import, Export, Foodstuff
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips