Total Acidity, %≥ 99.6
Ash, %≤ 0.1
Iron, %≤ 0.02
Loss on ignition,
Sulfate, %≤ 0.1
Chloride, %≤ 20ppm
Heavy metal, %≤ 10ppm
Detailed introduction :
Synonyms: Ethanedioic acid
Molecular Formula: C2H2O4
Molecular Weight: 90.04
Cas No.: 144-62-7
UN No. : 3261
HS Code: 2917111000
Properties : Oxalic acid forms fine colourless crystals, readily soluble in water, with light nitrogen oxides-like odour.Oxalic acid dihydrate begins to dissociate at temperature over 30℃. If heated quickly, it melts at 101.5℃, anhydrous oxalic acid melts at 180℃.
1. Purifying agent in pharmaceutical industry, special in antibiotic medication, such as Oxytetracycline, Chloramphenicol, etc.
2. Precipitating agent in Rare-earth mineral processing.
3. Bleaching agent in the textile activities, wood pulp bleaching.
4. Rust-remover for Marble treatment.
5. Grinding agent, such as Marble polishing.
6. Waste water treatment, removing calcium form water.
Packing : 25kg/50kg net bag, 23mts in the 20’FCL
Contact Name: Anner
Company Name: Shijiazhuang Bangte Chemical Co., Ltd.
Street Address: Jianhua North Street,
Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China
Member name: Bangte10
Member Since: 11 August 2010
Total Leads: 5 Bangte10 Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Oxalic Acid, Formic Acid, Glacial Acetic Acid, Calcium Chloride, Caustic Soda, Aluminium Sulphate, Stpp, Shmp, Lithop
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips