1) Made from pure raw material
2) Used for drinking water treatment and paper mills as retention
3) Appearance: Solid powder, white
4) Al2O3: 29% (min. )
5) Basicity: 50.0% ~ 85.0%
6) Insolubles: 0.5% (max. )
7) PH (1% water solution): 3.5 ~ 5.0
8) SO42-: 3.5% (max. )
9) N: 0.09% (max. )
10) As: 0.0005% max
11) Mn: 0.045% (max. )
12) Cr6+: 0.0015% (max. )
13) Hg: 0.00002% (max. )
14) Pb: 0.003% (max. )
15) Cd: 0.0006% (max. )
16) Fe: 0.008% (max. )
1. Its dosage lower than aluminum sulfate (based on Al2O3) and water treatment cost is lower than other inorganic flocculants.
2. The product can cause quick formation of flocs, big flocs formation and rapid precipitation. Its treatment capacity is 1.3-3.0 times of other inorganic flocculants.
3. It enjoys wide-range adaptability for different-temperature source water and a good solubility.
4. It is slightly corrosive and easy for operation.
5. The liquid product is suitable for automatic dosing. Furthermore, it will not block pipes over long-time Usage.
Package and storage
1. The solid product is packaged in 25kg polypropylene woven bagswith inner plastics bags.
2. The liquid product can be stored for one year without losing its effect, while the solid product, for two years. The product should be stored in a dry and ventilative room, but the effect will not be affected even if it gets wet.
Contact Name: Joanna
Company Name: Liao Cheng Allwin Chemicals Co., Ltd
Street Address: Room 402, Unit 1,
No.27 Building, Zhong Tong
Shi Dai Haoyuan, Liaocheng City,
Shan Dong Province, China
Member name: allwinchem
Member Since: 21 October 2010
Total Leads: 3 allwinchem Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Water Treatment Chemicals, Textile Chemicals, Leather Chemicals
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips