PANIO KH04 4-Port KVM switch with USB 2.0 HUB
PANIO 4 ports KVM switch with USB 2.0 HUB,
KH04, allows you to control up to four computers with single keyboard, mouse and monitor. This KVM switch can work with both USB and PS/2 mice and keyboards. KH04 features a 3 ports USB 2.0 HUB to allows computers to share USB devices.
1. Controls 4 computers from a single console (keyboard/mouse) over USB connection by using standard USB cables.
2. Supports PS/2 and USB keyboard/mouse (hot-key function supports only on PS/2 keyboard).
3.Compliant with USB Specification Revision 2.0 and USB Device Class Definition for HID Revision 1.11.
4. Support 3 USB downstream ports.
5. 4 computers can share 3 USB downstream ports.
6. Supports 3 types of switching: Hardware push button, Hot-keys on PS/2 and keyboard and On-screen-display (OSD) utility software (for Windows only).
7. OSD and LED display for easy status monitoring.
8. OSD utility indicates.
9. Power status of connected computer.
10. Active host computer.
11. Supply Microsoft Intellimouse 3 ~ 5 Key Mouse & Microsoft Natural Keyboard Pro series.
12. Supports VGA resolutions up to 2048X1536 @ 85MHZ.
13. Support Windows 98/98SE/2000/Me/Xp/VISTA/7, Linux, Mac OS9/OSX, SunMicro Solaris 8 or later(For Sun Micro user, the external power adaptor is necessary when using the KVM switch).
14. Provide HUB switching in independent method or combination with the host switching under Auto-Switch mode.
15. Supports Auto-Scan function (Time interval can be adjusted between 5-20 seconds).
16. Plug and Play (Windows 98/SE users might need your Windows CD to install the HID driver for USB keyboard/mouse).
Contact Name: Sophia
Company Name: Panio Information Co.
Street Address: No.159, Puding 6th St.,
Dasi Township, Toayuan County, Taiwan
Member name: epanio
Member Since: 09 November 2010
Total Leads: 51 epanio Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Kvm, Audio, Video Extender, Video Switch, Splitter
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips