Parmelia Saxatilis P.E
1. The English name: shield lichen extract
2. The specification: Salazinic
acid. For example, 25% Salazinic acid, up to 25%.
3. The test method: UV
4. Origin: Parmelia saxatilis extract is a kind of compositive powder extracted by advanced supercritical extraction technology from wild Parmelia saxatilis origin of DaXingAnLing region in China.
5. The chemical ingredients include salazinic acid, kitool acid, oleic acid, lichen acid, stearia acid, behenic acid, etc.
6. The effect: It can be used as remedy of nourishing blood, brighting eyes, clearing away heat, stopping metrorrhagia, diuresis, restoring nephridium, building up body.
7. This product has been exported to Europe, Japan, France, up to exporting standards level. Pharmaceutic factories and distributors are welcome to contact us negoticiate with us for details.
8. Package: cardboard drums, with double aseptic food poly bags inside. Or by cartons, with vacual aseptic food poly bags inside, 25kgs per carton with 10 bags inside, 2.5kg per bag.
9. We have passed HACCP Certificate, ISO9001 Certificate and we have USA FDA register number. And we are also Alibaba Chinese supplier. Now, we can do commodity inspection.
10. Otherwise, thereinto, gender enhancement and Sport nutrition:
(1). 3, 4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran 95%; (2). 6, 7-dihydroxybergamottin 45%; (3). Turkesterone;
(4). Maca extract; (5). Tongkat Ali extract; (6). Tribulus Terrestris Extract; (7). Horny Goat Weed Extract;
(8). Soybean Isoflavones P.E.; (9). Silene otites Extract
(1). Fucoxanthin; (2). Banaba leaf extract
Contact Name: Jessica Zhang
Company Name: Daxinganling Lingonberry Organic Foodstuffs Co., Ltd.
Street Address: 1 Lvshui Road,
Songling District, Daxinganling
City, Heilongjiang, China
Member name: Jessica6
Member Since: 19 June 2009
Total Leads: 148 Jessica6 Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: 3, 4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran 95%, 6, 7-dihydroxybergamottin (dhb), Fucoxanthin 10%, 5%, Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin 99%, Banaba Leaf Extract
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips