PCD (Polycrystalline Diamond)
- Polycrystalline diamond (PCD) is used for machining a
wide variety of nonferrous and nonferrous and nonmetallic materials.
- It is an excellent cutting tool material due to its properties such as hardness, which is much higher than ceramics and contributes to longer tool life.
- Properties uniform in all directions
- Superior hardness
- Excellent wear resistance
- High thermal conductivity
- Good surface roughness
- Nonferrous Metallic Materials
(AL alloy, MMC, Copper alloy, Tungsten Carbide)
- Nonmetallic Materials
(Wood-working, Graphite-Epoxy, Fiberglass-plastic, Ceramics)
E-mail: owen @ kosuperhard.com
Contact Name: Owen Ma
Company Name: Henan Shengchuang Super Hard Products Co., Ltd.
Street Address: Room 12#, Unit 2#,
Ruida Road 91#
Zhengzhou, Henan 450001
Member name: KOSuperhardProductsCo
Member Since: 14 March 2013
Total Leads: 11 KOSuperhardProductsCo Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Vitrified Diamond Wheel, Ceramic Diamond Wheel, Diamond Bruting Wheel, Pcd Grinding Wheel, Polycrystalline Diamond, Pdc Cutter, Pcd Blanks, Pcd, Tsp
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips