D. PE SURFACE PROTECTION FILM - Seal N Peel ®
The film as the name suggests is used to protect surfaces
from scratches during handling, transit or accumulating dust etc.
The film is also called Masking Film and is available in two variants –
A. Without adhesive / glue
B. With adhesive / Glue
PE Adhesive coated masking film is also called PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive) coated film.
This is a one side adhesive coated film used to mask various surfaces to protect them from scratches during handling or transportation, dust, etc. The film can be peeled off easily and it leaves no mark / residue on the surface once the film is peeled off.
The film is applied on various surfaces such as –
• Stainless Steel Sheets
• Color Coated Steel Sheets
• Aluminium Composite Panels
• Aluminium Sheets
• PC Sheets, PVC Sheets
• Decorative Laminates, etc.
The film is available in following specifications –
Base Film material PE (Polyethylene)
Widths (mm) 100 mm – 1500 mm
Thickness (microns) 30 microns – 100 microns
Paper core ID 76 mm
Film Color Transparent
One side Black & other side White
Any other color
In addition to two state-of-art adhesive coating lines, we have our own 3-layer blown film line from Reifenhauser GmbH & Co., Germany, which ensures consistency in film thickness which helps end user to get optimum yield from the product.
- Oil resistant
- Taylor-made adhesion level
- Very good weather ability
- UV stabilized (If required by customer)
- 100% recyclable
Temperature Band : Up to 70 deg. C
Storage and application :
• The adhesive tape must be stored in its original packaging, in clean, dry conditions.
• The adhesive tape should be applied within a 6 month period from the delivery date.
• The adhesive tape should be removed within 1 year from the date of application.
• The protected surfaces must not be exposed to outdoor ageing.
• Care should be taken when heating of surfaces protected with adhesive tape is involved :
The client should check before using the tape, whether heating of the tape causes coloring of the protected surface.
When infra-red (IR) radiation is used for heating surfaces protect with the printed adhesive tape, the printed surfaces of the tape can absorb IR radiation at a different rate than the unprinted surface. Prior to the use of printed tape, the client should test to ensure that this absorption differential does not have an undesirable effect on the protected surface. In the even that this phenomenon gives problems, a different type of heating should be used (preferably oven-heating).
• Elimination of protective film waste
Recycling is possible. Dumping or incineration possible under conditions to respect the local or national regulation in force.
Contact Name: Sadashiv Kulkarni
Company Name: Jhaveri Flexo India Ltd
Street Address: 74, Farola, Paithan
Member name: Jhaveriflexo
Member Since: 28 April 2009
Total Leads: 5 Jhaveriflexo Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Stretch Film, Strech Hood, Sileage Film, Surface Protection Film, Pvc Cling Film
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips