Factors Influencing Groundnut Markets
1. Weather at the major domestic producing centers. The southwest
monsoon is the most important factor that determines the area sown, production and prices.
2. Price of other competitive oils in India, viz., soy oil, palm oil, cottonseed oil, sunflower oil and mustard oil.
3. International price movement of soy oil at CBOT and palm oil at BMD, Malaysia also influence the groundnut oil prices.
4. Festivals and celebrations also increase consumption and the prices.
Specifications for Raw Kernels
Bold Counts per Ounce: 35/40, 38/42, 40/45, 45/50, 45/55, 50/60, 60/70, 70/80
Java Counts per Ounce: 40/50, 45/55, 50/60, 60/70, 70/80, 80/90, 100/120, 120/140, 140/160, 160/180
Moisture: 7% max OR 8% max (as per customer requirements)
Admixture: 1% max OR 0% max (as per customer requirements)
Foreign Material: 0.50% max OR 0.00% max (as per customer requirements)
Oil content: 42% - 48% max
Aflatoxin: - Aflatoxin negative
- 5 PPB (TLC method)
- 10 PPB (HPLC/ELISA method with B1B2 contion)
- 20 PPB (HPLC/ELISA method with B1B2 contion)
- as per customer requirement
Packing: - New Jute Bags of 50/25/20/10/9/8 Kgs Gross
- New vacuum pack inside and outer layer with PP woven bags 25 Kgs Gross
- One 20" FCL can load 20 MTS or 400 Bags of 50 Kgs each
Contact Name: Prijesh Patel
Company Name: MD Exports
Street Address: B/704, premium
House, Gandhigram Station, Ashram
Road, Ahmedabad-380009, India
Member name: mdexports
Member Since: 22 December 2009
Total Leads: 3 mdexports Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Chick Peas, Green Peas, Red Kidney Bean, Rice, Wheat, Maize, Green Millet, Sorghum, Ground Nut, Sesame Seed, Cumin, Fennel, Fenugreek, Cotton
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips