Hello visitor from USA USA - 48 visiting from France 17 France China 15 China USA 11 USA Ireland 2 Ireland UK 1 UK Japan 1 Japan Singapore 1 Singapore
Free Join Now

Pet Urn Pillows For Cremated Animal Ashes,

Posted at: Offers to Sell and Export | Posted on: Tue 28 Apr, 2009 10:51 pm |
pet urn pillows cremated animal ashes
Products Photos CatalogPet Urn Pillows Photos Catalog

Soften the Loss of a Pet's Passing. Pet owners know the loss of a beloved animal is a traumatic time.

Many opt for cremation, only to have their companion's remains in a solid stationary urn forever still on a shelf

Soft-Hearted Products introduces a supple, huggable pillow for their animal’s remains. It is a secure yet soft embraceable warm alternative to the traditional urn or tin.

The Soft-Hearted Pillow is the creation of Patricia Moore. A life long pet owner who lost her constant companion of 15 years, her beloved dog Samantha. "I was devastated", Moore says. "She was always with me, on my lap, on my bed, next to me, I missed that so much". Moore vowed to create a product for pet owners that would soften their loss while offering something that could be held close, or kept very near over the years that followed. Patricia innovated the “Soft-Hearted Pillows”, an answer to cold, impersonal solid containers, or urns gathering dust on a forgotten shelf.

The Soft-Hearted Pillow is a standard sized decorative pillow. Each pillow is made by hand in the USA, and comes in a choice of soft fabrics with matching braided trim. Pet owners may have their Soft-Hearted Pillow personalized with their cherished pet's name and dates. The pillow has a hidden pocket and pouch; the ashes are placed into the pouch and are then tucked securely and discreetly into the center of the pillow.

Each year over 44 million pets are cremated with remnants returned to bereaved owners in generic tin containers to be deposited in a stationary urn, that is, until now. “With my Soft-Hearted Pillow when someone suffers the loss of their pet, they’ll have the comfort of something soft to hold and keep close-by, ” says Moore.

Company Contact:

SoftHeartedProducts photo
Contact Name: Etta Mccadden
Company Name: Soft Hearted Products
Email: Email
Tel: 1 727 415 9713
Fax: 1 772 925 3144
Street Address: 2338 Immokalee Road,
Suite 145, Naples, Florida 34110 USA
Member name: SoftHeartedProducts
Total Leads: 9 SoftHeartedProducts Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Pet Products, Alternitive To Pet Urns
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips

Similar LeadsSimilar Suppliers And Manufacturers Import Export Trade Leads

Start Import Export Stories Import Export Startup Stories

Share Your Story & Get Listed at StartImportExport.com

TradersCity Free Import Export Trade Leads B2B Board  Offers to Sell and Export
TradersCity.com shall not be held liable for any user posted/submitted content including but not limited to trade leads, profiles, images, and any other data. TradersCity.com does not and did not verify any of users posted/submitted data nor is implicitly or explicitly recommending these business offers. TradersCity does not verify truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, nor legality of any businesses, services, and leads posted here. TradersCity does not represent Sellers or Buyers in any transaction between users of the website and is unable to make any opinion in regard to their performance in any transaction. TradersCity neither guarantees nor undertakes in any dispute between sellers and buyers. Protect your business from fraud by trading safely