Hello visitor from USA USA - 58 visiting from China 39 China USA 14 USA France 3 France Ireland 1 Ireland Russia 1 Russia
Free Join Now   Chat Now with Members Online  B2B Chat Center

This Month's Highlights:
- PrintLabels (China): Print Labels, Stickers, Tags, Epoxy Resin Stickers http://www.inecreative.com
- Sayhi0307 (China): Shipping Rates From China, Air Freight Rate From China, Ocean Freight Quote, Shipping Cost, Shipping Price, Freight Quote http://www.sztaizhou.com

Pet Urn Soft Alternative Pillow To Honor Their Memory, Dogs, Cats, Rabbits, Birds, Animal Cremation,

Posted at: Offers to Sell and Export | Posted on: Sun 24 May, 2009 2:29 pm |

pet urn soft alternative pillow honor memory dogs cats rabbits birds animal cremation
Products Photos CatalogPet Urn Soft Photos Catalog

How long has it been since you held that pet that you loved so much? Where are his ashes now, in a closet,

on a shelf, under the bed? Is his memory forever still in a cold stationary urn, unhuggable, untouchable?

Soft-Hearted Products introduces the warm, huggable and embraceable “urn alternative” at last keeping your pet’s memory alive and near you. The Soft-Hearted Pillow is designed to honor your pet’s memory and ease the grief of his passing.

The Soft-Hearted Pillow is the creation of Patricia Moore. A lifetime pet owner, Patricia had lost her constant companion of 15 years; her beloved dog Samantha. "I was devastated", Moore says, "she was always with me, on my lap, on my bed, next to me, I missed that so much". Moore vowed to create a product for pet owners that would soften their loss while offering something that could be held close, or kept very near over the years that followed.

Patricia innovated the “Soft-Hearted Pillow”, an answer to the cold, impersonal solid container or urn gathering dust on a forgotten shelf. The secret to the Soft-Hearted Pillow is a centrally located hidden pocket and pouch where the pet’s cremated remains are tucked away securely and discreetly.

Each “Soft-Hearted Pillow” is made entirely by hand in Naples, Florida, USA, and comes in a choice of wonderfully soft fabrics with matching decorator braided trim. Pet owners also may choose the option of personalization.

Each year over 44 million pets are cremated with the remains returned to bereaved owners in generic tin containers to be deposited in a stationary urn. “Now with my Soft-Hearted Pillow when someone suffers the loss of their pet, they will have the comfort of something soft to hold and to keep their angel’s ashes close-by, ” says Moore. For more information please go to our web site.

Also looking for Distributors, Crematories, Veterinarians, Pet Stores, Pet Boutiques, Animal Shelters, Animal Rescue Groups, to carry our line.

Company Contact:

SoftHeartedProducts photo
Contact Name: Etta Mccadden
Company Name: Soft Hearted Products
Email: Email
Tel: 1 727 415 9713
Fax: 1 772 925 3144
Street Address: 2338 Immokalee Road,
Suite 145, Naples, Florida 34110 USA
Member name: SoftHeartedProducts
Total Leads: 9 SoftHeartedProducts Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Pet Products, Alternitive To Pet Urns
Chat:
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips

Similar LeadsSimilar Suppliers And Manufacturers Import Export Trade Leads

Start Import Export Stories Import Export Startup Stories

Share Your Story & Get Listed at StartImportExport.com

TradersCity Free Import Export Trade Leads B2B Board  Offers to Sell and Export

TradersCity.com shall not be held liable for any user posted/submitted content including but not limited to trade leads, profiles, images, and any other data. TradersCity.com does not and did not verify any of users posted/submitted data nor is implicitly or explicitly recommending these business offers. TradersCity does not verify truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, nor legality of any businesses, services, and leads posted here. TradersCity does not represent Sellers or Buyers in any transaction between users of the website and is unable to make any opinion in regard to their performance in any transaction. TradersCity neither guarantees nor undertakes in any dispute between sellers and buyers. Protect your business from fraud by trading safely