1. Remove small staple holding locking bar to wood base.
2. Place bait inside curl
found at end of bait pedal. Remove excess bait protruding from pedal.
3. Pull back bow and hold down with thumb.
4. With other hand, engage curved portion of the locking bar under small, V-shaped lip on bait pedal.
5. Place trap against wall with bait pedal facing the wall.
6. If trap draws ants, try using a small ball of cotton or strands of dental floss tied through hole in bait pedal curl.
Easy to bait. Easy to set. Easy to release. Never touch the mouse. The vertical strike bar travels half the distance of the old-fashioned wooden traps. The extra large trip paddle... More
Snap-E Mousetrap Easy to bait. Easy to set. Easy to release. Never touch the mouse. The vertical strike bar travels half the distance of the old-fashioned wooden traps. The extra large trip paddle and strike bar catch rodents from the front, sides and back. Durable, sanitary and easy to clean. Resists stains and odors.
Controls: mice, voles, shrews.
Contact Name: Haier Chen
Company Name: Haierc Industry Co., Limited
Tel: +86 02268630570
Fax: +86 02268690900
Street Address: 65#Xuhua Road,
Jinghai County, Tianjin City, China
Member name: Chenhai233
Member Since: 27 May 2008
Total Leads: 54 Chenhai233 Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Bird Spike, Bird Net, Bird Shock, Bird Wire, Pigeon Spike, Seagull Spike, Snake Tong, Mole Trap, Rat Trap Cage, Mole Clamps, Solar Mole Expeller
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips