Kapton tapes are polyimide polymers in the form of a film. Kapton® polyimide tapes are also known as
high temperature tape or polyimide tape.
Some of the characteristics of the Kapton polyimide tape are:
• It maintains an excellent physical and electrical properties over a wide range of temperature from -269°C (-452°F) to as high as 260°C (500°F)
• It has excellent chemical and radiation resistance
• Standard adhesive type is Silicon
Kapton polyimide tape can be used:
• As mask in the electronic assembly
• As insulation for traction motor in the automotive industry
• As bar code labels on the PCB processed through wave soldering
• In flexible circuitry
• In nuclear reactors and outer space
Our polyimide tapes are made in the P.R CHINA. Kapton tapes are produced in 1, 2 and 5 mil thickness. Low static products are primarily used in the electronic assembly where static charge is a problem.
Kapton is a registered trademark of DuPont
Contact Name: Mr. Nie
Company Name: Hefei Bajin Trading Co., Ltd.
Street Address: 604 Ziyunge, Taininghuayuan
No. 2 East Taihu Rd., Baohe District, Hefei
City, Anhui province, China
Member name: bajin
Member Since: 27 August 2007
Total Leads: 18 bajin Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: ESD products ,high temperature tapes
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips