Polytrichum Commune P.E.
1. Origin: Polytrichum commune extract is a period in which China's growth
Daxinganling wild polytrichaceae (also known as the Millennium force. Dwarf trees, small pine sun needle, the Millennium song, song inch, independence grass roots, rock on the grass, eyes appearing in human form, one blood, flowery wannian, lycopodium) as raw material.
2. Supercritical carbon dioxide extraction of the introduction of modern technology to large polytrichaceae A main active ingredient in the powerful comprehensive extract (WP) up more than 25% of its content, 3. chemical composition as Polytrichaceae A, B and alkaloids, saponins, lipids, spores containing linolenic fatty acid, oleic acid, linoleic acid, palmitic acid.
4. Hot fashion for a long time, night sweat, cavity, hemoptysis, hematochezia, uterine bleeding, wounds.
5. Package: cardboard drums, with double aseptic food poly bags inside. Or by cartons, with vacual aseptic food poly bags inside, 25kgs per carton with 10 bags inside, 2.5kg per bag.
6. We have passed HACCP Certificate, ISO9001 Certificate and we have USA FDA register number. And we are also Alibaba Chinese supplier. Now, we can do commodity inspection.
7. Otherwise, thereinto, gender enhancement and Sport nutrition:
(1). 3, 4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran 95%; (2). 6, 7-dihydroxybergamottin 45%; (3). Turkesterone;
(4). Maca extract; (5). Tongkat Ali extract; (6). Tribulus Terrestris Extract; (7). Horny Goat Weed Extract;
(8). Soybean Isoflavones P.E.; (9). Silene otites Extract
(1). Fucoxanthin; (2). Banaba leaf extract
Contact Name: Jessica Zhang
Company Name: Daxinganling Lingonberry Organic Foodstuffs Co., Ltd.
Street Address: 1 Lvshui Road,
Songling District, Daxinganling
City, Heilongjiang, China
Member name: Jessica6
Member Since: 19 June 2009
Total Leads: 148 Jessica6 Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: 3, 4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran 95%, 6, 7-dihydroxybergamottin (dhb), Fucoxanthin 10%, 5%, Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin 99%, Banaba Leaf Extract
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips