Portable 3G router, Mobile open the world of anytime, anywhere mobile broadband Internet to Wi-Fi devices
and applications. Discover new ways of working, staying in touch and being entertained.
Turn your wireless connection into a mobile hotspot that supports any Wi-Fi enabled device. Not only notebooks, but digital cameras, PDAs, iPod touch, and game consoles can now connect to the Internet through high speed mobile broadband networks.
Enjoy Internet connectivity in hotels, cars, or airports. No more waiting to get online with hotspot supports many concurrent devices. or, provide convenient Internet access when your family is on vacation.
1. Built-in 1700mAH Li-ion battery, to work continuously for 5 hours just needs to recharge 3 hours.
2. Supports GPRS, EDGE, EVDO Rev A, WCDMA HSDPA/HSUPA, TD-SCDMA HSPA network, widely supports 3G/3.5G/3.75G data card.
2. Supports USB-type external cellular modems, such as NOKIA N85, E71 etc.
3. Supports auto-dial, supports auto-APN, 3G/3.5G/3.75G moem, signal strength display support.
4. Supports 3G fixed time dialing, you can set the router within the specified time, like every 9:00AM-18:00PM, every Monday –Friday or only weekends.
5. Supports 3G online timing, including current connection time and total online time statistics which makes you know your online time correctly.
6. Portable: you can achieve 3G sharing wherever you are, like in the company, at the hotel, outside doors or on the bus and so on. you can even put it in the pocket which is truly convenient.
Surfing Internet Via 3G
1.Powered via one built-in Li-ion battery.
2.Notebook, WiFi phone, Apple iPod touch connected to the 3G router via Wi-Fi connection.
3.The communications between the clients and the 3G router is a secure Wi-Fi network via WEP or WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK.
4.PS-R50D supports 3G/3.5G/3.75G USB 3G Modem;
5.Surfing the Internet can be accessed and shared virtually anywhere within a wirelss broadband network.
Surfing Internet via USB-type external cellular modem
1.Your cellphone should support Internet access function.
2.Your cellphone supports 2.5G network(GPRS, EDGE) or 3G network(WCDMA).
3.It should be with USB cable.
4.3G router should support your cellphone model.
Cellphone which is available into Internet is with one internal modem, your cellphone modem connects to 3G router by USB data cable. at this moment, the cellphone is used as a 3G modem, then you could get online via dial up in the router.
It would be 3G speed if your cellphone supports 3G network, but if the cellphone only support GPRS or EDGE, then it would be 2.5G network speed .
Your cellphone supports EDGE when it shows “E”on the screen; “G” for GPRS; “3G” for 3G connection.
Notebook, WIFI cellphone, iPod etc can access and sharing 3G connection anywhere within 3G wireless broadband network.
All the fees of the client’s depend on the cellphone modem.
Other main functions
1. Supports 3G, PPPoE(DSL and Cable modem), dynamic IP, static IP broadband access
2. WAN/LAN shared one Ethernet port, Ethernet port can be used as WAN or LAN.
3. Wireless security with 64bit/128-bit WEP and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK support.
4. Built-in SPI firewall which can deny ARP/DDOS attack effectively, supports remote WEB & Telnet management
5. Supports Virtual Server which creating a website in your LAN, Special Applications, UPnP, DMZ host, etc
6. Supports IP Filtering, Domain Filtering, MAC Filtering, IP&MAC binding, block QQ and MSN by settings
7. WDS repeater function support.
Contact Name: Bruce
Company Name: Multisecu Electronics Co., Ltd
Tel: 86 755 29045811
Street Address: 4/F, Bld.2, Xiazao
Industrial Zone, Liyu Rd., Longhua,
Member name: multisecu
Member Since: 22 July 2010
Total Leads: 5 multisecu Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: 3g Alarm Camera, Gsm Mms Alarm, Speed Camera, Inspection Camera
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips