● Accurate and consistent test force, controlled by precision
shear pin. Works in static
type and hammer impact type
and follows Brinell hardness test method.
● According to the similarity principle of Brinell hardness
test, this tester has 1580kg test force, Ф7.26mm spherical
indenter, F/D2=30. The test condition is equivalent to the
commonly used 3000kg test force, Ф10mm ball condition.
● High accuracy and repeatability; tested by National Institute
of Metrology with tolerance less than ±3%. The accuracy
meets the requirements of ISO 6506 and is no lower than
that of the bench Brinell hardness tester.
● Easy, quick and simple operation. Static type for testing
medium and small size workpieces; hammer impact type
for testing large workpieces.
● Only one inexpensive shear pin is consumed in each test.
● Good choice to replace Leeb hardness tester and Poldi type
hammer impact hardness tester with lower accuracy.
test force:< 0.5%
Ф7.26mm steel spherical suface indenter
(test range: 100-400HB);
Ф4.0mm carbide spherical surface indenter
(test range: 400-650HB)
Accuracy:Meets the requirements of ISO6506
Error of static type: <±3%HB
Error of hammer impact type: <±5%HB
Application:Casting, forging and steel raw materials etc
● If the workpiece can be put into the C clamp, Static type is recommended for a more accurate test result.
● Hammer impact type tester should be compared with a bench Brinell hardness tester or static type tester.
Contact Name: Helen
Company Name: Tianxing Testing Instruments Co., Ltd.
Tel: 0086-24-24238668 or 86-24-2420-0002
Street Address: 35 Changqing Street,
Dongling District, Shenyang, China 110015
Member name: TianxingTestingInstrument
Member Since: 23 June 2009
Total Leads: 6 TianxingTestingInstrument Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Metal Hardness Tester
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips