The CLMG-7202 polariscope is use to test cut or rough gemstones. Allows two polarising filters to observe
the structure and optical properties of precious stones or minerals. It can also be used in identifying Moissanite and detecting strain in diamonds. Equally important and just a little more expensive. It can be used with a thing called a strainless sphere, ( that is a glass sphere with no strain lines in it, ) or a loupe. It visually shows if a stone is doubly or singularly refractive and its optic sign. It will also show strain and twinning, which will occasionally help to distinguish between natural and man made materials.
* HEAVY DUTY and precise because it made with metal and optical glass
* Durable, reliable and made by professional craftsmen
* Gemmologist tool for diagnosing optical properties of a gemstone ( singly refractive or double refractive) during usage
* Size: Length : 80mm
* Diameter : 28mm
* Power for flash light : AA battery x 2 ( Batteries are not included)
* Material: Optics glass, Metal
* Gemmologist tool for diagnosis optical properties of your gemstone( singly refractive or double refractive)
Operating Information :
1. Put the flashlight into the opening under the polariscope.
2. Tighten the screw to hold the flashlight secure.
3. Insert the removable lens into the polariscope with narrow end down.
4. Place Gemstone in the prong holder ( tweezer) into the open space as shown below.
5. Turn on flashlight. Hold the upper portion of the polariscope to your eye.
* LED Flashlight ( LEDs x 3)
* Carry Pouch
Warranty: 2 years warranty
Contact Name: Gary Tong
Company Name: Gain Express Holdings Ltd.
Tel: +852 2362-7800
Fax: +852 2362-7838
Street Address: Flat A, 10/F Yuey
Kong Centre, 45-47 Bulkeley Street
Hunghom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Member name: GainExpressHoldingsLtd
Member Since: 18 June 2010
Total Leads: 118 GainExpressHoldingsLtd Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Refractometer, Loupe, Diamond, Moissanite Identification, Meters, Testers
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips