Pressure boosting systems based on vertical, multi-stage, centrifugal OPA pumps are designed to increase
the pressure of:
- waterworks systems,
- irrigation systems,
- fire-fighting systems, pressure boosting systems,
- industrial systems.
ZHA pressure boosting systems are offered as complete pumping sets connected parallel
using collectors and fittings, equipped with control and monitoring units.
- using frequency converter,
- cascade (bistable: on/off) also equipped with “soft-start” devices.
Material versions of supporting structure and collectors:
- hot-dip galvanized carbon steel,
- alloy austenitic steel (stainless steel).
Advantages of pressure boosting systems sets as compared with classic hydrophore stations
- automated, unattended unit operation,
- small size (small cubic capacity of newly designed objects),
- silent operation,
- limited number of auxiliary equipment requiring attended operation (compressors, pressure
connectors, hydrophore tanks etc.),
- lack of equipment subject to Technical Supervision Board inspection (no additional costs
- units do not require foundation work,
- power supply economy (unit characteristics adjusted to changeable system characteristics),
- relatively low installation costs,
- stable pressure, additionally decreasing along with distribution degree, is of paramount importance for reduction of failure frequency,
- reduced frequency of pump and unit discharge-side system failure (reduction or lack of mechanical surges in the unit and of hydraulic surges in the network).
- the manufacturing process of pumping units takes place in the parent factory, which guarantees flexible adjustment to customer’s needs and quickly accessible spare parts,
- low failure frequency,
- easily accessible spare parts available for many-years,
- reasonable purchase and operation costs,
- guarantee and post-guarantee service and possibility of permanent technical supervision,
- realization of individual requirements, products adjusted to customer’s needs.
capacity Q [m3/h] - 3,6 ÷ 480
delivery head ΔH [mH2O] - 10 ÷ 100
pumped liquid temperature tmax [oC] - 70
working pressure [bar] - up to 10
maximum number of pumps in one set - i = 8
Contact Name: Sales
Company Name: Hydro-Vacuum S.A.
Tel: +48 (56) 45 07 547
Fax: +48 (56) 45 07 346
Street Address: Droga Jeziorna 8
Member name: Hydrovacuumsa
Member Since: 25 March 2008
Total Leads: 38 Hydrovacuumsa Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Pumps, Motors, Protection, Control Systems, Sewage Pumping Stations, Pressure Boosting Systems
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips