PH869-0 is a professional ph meter designed to measure pH levels from 0~ 14 coupled with
high sensitivity, fast response, and good repetition sensor. This easy to operate ph meter features its technical advances such as:
- professional pH meter with very high accuracy
- all push button operation, automatic or manual calibration. All you need
- is just press 1 key & the meter will automatically to calibrated ( pH4.0, pH7.0 & pH10.0)
- It can also be calibrated manually and change the sequence of
- calibration points and increase or decreased the value to calibrate with other
- calibration solutions.
- IP67 - 100% waterproof & dustproof. Totally protected against dust and
- effects of immersion up to 1m
- replaceable pH electrode. electrode can be easily replaced with a new one, - you don' t have to buy the whole ph meter
- dual display ( pH & temp) & switchable ° C & ° F. you can switch from ° C to ° F
- and vice versa
- automatic temperature compensation ( ATC) . The meter automatically adjust
- current temperature of the environment because even the slightest change in
- temperature affects the accuracy of reading results
- Out-of-Range indicator. Alerts the user whenever solution/ liquid is extremely
- acidic or too alkaline.
- data hold. Freezes the reading for comfortable recording of results
- easy battery replacement & low battery indicator. Batteries are easily to
- replaced, just slide in the batteries to the compartment and indicator keeps the
- user always informed, mobility is no longer a problem.
- auto power off. this feature can easily be disable anytime
PH869-0 is also design to be submerged in water or liquid solution to test and monitor the pH level of the solution to be tested or monitor. With its IP67 Ingress Protection Rating, you are assured that it is 100% WATERPROOF & TIGHTLY SEALED to prevent water or liquid not even a small amount to leak inside the meter to ensure the 100% accuracy of this unit.
The meter is designed with an adjustable calibration point to meet different calibration solution standards, from USA buffers to NIST buffers and DIN buffers.
Wide Range of Application: Pools, Aquariums, Labs, Aquaculture, Car washes, Water testing, Waste water treatment and many more applications that require pH measurement!
Standards & Compliance:
It bears the CE marking that certifies that every single component of PH869-0 comply with the essential health standards and safety requirements set out by the European Directives, thus your safety while using the PH869-0 is assured. The meter also bears a serial number for highly quality controlled production.
Indeed this is the PH Meter that have more value for your money!
- 100% Water and Dust Proof
- Automatic & Manual Calibration with just a single push of a button
- pH & Temperature display with switchable ° C & ° F
- Large display screen
- Replaceable Electrode
- Patented Design
- professional pH Meter with very high accuracy
- Free 3 Buffer solutions ( PH4.0, PH7.0 & PH10.0)
Features: Praised both locally and abroad because its reliable, stable, portable, and very convenient to operate, especially for field measuring.
- Professional pH Meter with very high accuracy
- IP67 waterproof & dustproof housing ( totally protected against dust and water even on immersion up to 1m)
- Replaceable pH electrode
- Automatic & Manual Calibration with just a push of a button
- Easy 3 points Calibration ( pH 4.00, 7.00, 10.00)
- Display Temperature & pH simultaneously
- Automatic Temperature Compensation ( ATC)
- Easy to switch between ° C and ° F
- Patented design
- Comes with the Standard Buffer Solutions pH4.0, pH7.0 & pH10.0 USA standards
- Can measure alkaline solution
- Data Hold & ATC
- Auto Power off that can be disable
- Easy read to 45° angle shape for increased readability
- All push button operation
- Portable design with pocket clip
- Easy probe replacement and assemble
- No tools or trimmers needed for calibration
- With Low battery, Over range and Calibration indicators
- Easy to replace and assemble with new battery
- High quality and accurate testing results are guaranteed
- Approved by strict quality and safety standards
- Totally Brand New
- IP Grade: IP67
- Measuring Range: 0.00~ 14.00PH
- Resolution: 0.01pH
- Accuracy: from website: ± 0.02pH
- Temperature compensation: 0~ 50° C
- Temp. compensation accuracy: ± 0.3° C
- Operating temperature: 0~ 50° C( 32~ 122° F)
- Storage temperature: 0~ 50° C
- Operating humidity: 0-80% RH
- Auto power off: 20 minutes idle
- Input impedance: 10 ohms
- Display: 4 digit
- Data Hold, Max. Value, Min. Value, Record
- Low battery indicator, Over range indicator, Calibration indicator
- Sleep mode that can be disable
- Power Supply: 2 x ( CR2032) button cell battery
- Dimension ( H xWxT) : 149 x 37 x 42mm
- FREE 3 x Buffer Powder Solutions: pH4, pH7, & pH10
- FREE 2 x CR2032 Button Cell Battery
- FREE Carrying Pouch
- Operation Manual
- Protective Packaging Box
Just add add US$ 15.00 or AU$ 20.00 or GBP10.00 or EURO 12 to your order and you will get an electrode in extra.
Warranty: 2 years warranty
All our products are manufactured under the strict quality control guidelines established by EN ISO9001-2000 Standards
1. Remove the out cover and the inner cap from the meter to expose the electrode out. White crystals are normally present on the cap or on the electrode
2. Dip the electrode into the test solution. Press " PWR" button and stir it to get a stable reading.
3. The small dot ( .) in between the PH reading will flash on and off while the meter working. The meter will display both pH and temperature ( ° C or ° F) .
4. Press " HLD" button to freeze current reading. Press " HLD" button again to release the hold mode.
5. Turn of the meter by pressing " PWR" button. Clean the electrode and put back the inner & outer cover.
Easy to calibrate, Automatic Calibration with just a push of a button, no need to calibrate with screw driver !
PH869-0 has a unique calibration design that features automatic buffer recognition to avoid error( s) .
1. Dip the electrode into pH4.0 buffer solution.
2. Press calibration ( " CAL" ) button shortly to start the automatic calibration process. " 4.00" will appear on the LCD.
" CAL" text will stop flashing on and off the screen if the probe is damage or if the meter is in wrong calibration solution. If the meter shows " 4.00" on the screen, the meter must be dipped in pH4.0 calibration solution.
Simply press the hold button to adjust the value if buffer solution is not 4, 7, or 10 such as pH3.5, 4.50, etc.
3. The meter automatically saves the calibration then automatically go the next calibration point and display " 7.00" on the LCD.
4. Rinse the probe with distilled water or rinse solution like tap water and dip the electrode into pH7.0 buffer solution.
5. The meter automatically saves the calibration then automatically go the next calibration point and display " 10.00" on the LCD.
6. Rinse the probe with distilled water or rinse solution like tap water and dip the electrode into pH10.0 buffer solution.
7. Easy automated calibration is now complete.
Click here to see the How to Prepare pH4, pH7 & pH10 Buffer Powder Solutions video & Instructions for pH Calibration video.
TEMPERATURE UNIT SETTING ( switching ° C and ° F)
1. Turn the meter off first.
2. Press the power button & calibration " CAL" button simultaneously. Then release the calibration power button to enter in unit setting.
3. Press hold " HLD" button to choose between ° C and ° F.
4. Press calibration " CAL" button to save the temperature unit. " SA" text will be seen on screen.
Contact Name: Gary Tong
Company Name: Gain Express Holdings Ltd.
Tel: +852 2362-7800
Fax: +852 2362-7838
Street Address: Flat A, 10/F Yuey
Kong Centre, 45-47 Bulkeley Street
Hunghom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Member name: GainExpressHoldingsLtd
Member Since: 18 June 2010
Total Leads: 118 GainExpressHoldingsLtd Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Refractometer, Loupe, Diamond, Moissanite Identification, Meters, Testers
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: pH meters