ps plate(offset printing ps plate, positive ps plate)
1.Multiple graining layer with fine structure,
high resolution and good tone .reproduction.
2. Good sensitivity, good developing latitude, good exposure ability and fine water receptivity.
3.Oxidation layer ensuring good water retaining and durability.
4. Gas leading layer reducing the time required for evacuation and preventing the formation of an indistinct image during printing.
Electrolytic process ensures that the graining cells of the plate are well distributed, the ballace of water- ink reached rapidly and maintained in the printing .
Oxidation process makes the aluinum substrate hard and durable, which is greatly improve water retaining and durability of the plate.
ps plate guilde
our PS plate is stable in quality and excellent in performance.
Our plate has
1. High sensitivity, good developing latitude and good water receptivity.
2.Multiple graining layer with fine structure, high resolution and good tone reproduction.
3.Oxidation layer ensuring good water retaining and long press life.
1. In actual usage, user shall decide the appropriate exposure time according to the light type, power, lights new or old degree and focus of the light.
2. The soft plate density shall not less than 3.8
3. If user uses 13 grade continuous tone step scale/Gradient to decide the optimum time of exposure, the color plate shall be exposed to 0.6 (grade 4), proofing plate shall be exposed to 0.45 (grade 3)
4. After preliminary decision on the exposure time, user operates exposure, development, observe if 2% tone and 10um component of forces are adopted well to each other, then make rectification or settle sown.
5. For example: 3KV UV light, 1.0m light focus, brand new light, the right exposure time shall be 60S+/-10S
1. Using our PS plate development powder, put every bag of powder (500g) into 10L (10kgs) pure water, after complete resolve, it can be normally used.
2. Using our PS plate liquid, put each bottle of dense liquid into pure water of 5 more times. If using manual development, the proportion of dense liquid and pure water can be 1:6
3. When making development liquid, user must mix it radically, if not use the liquid immediately, user shall store into sealed container to avoid invalid.
4. Development temperature is 23C +/- 2C, too high temperature may harm the oxidized surface of the plate, thus caused dirty of the plate and reduce reproduction of the plate ability.
5. Development time is 30 second, with the development times increased, development ability reduces, then user shall prolong the development time and make replacement when necessary.
Contact Name: Jennifer Qu
Company Name: Jiangsu Yunyan Printing Plate Co Ltd
Street Address: No.123 Jinshajianglu
Shanghai, China 210000
Member name: jsyunyan
Member Since: 13 January 2010
Total Leads: 3 jsyunyan Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Printing Plate, Ps Plate, Ctcp, Ctp, Printing Material
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips