In adhesive tapes, the film or the fiberglass onto which the adhesive is applied is referred to as the
"substrate" or the "backing". The substrate plays an important role in realizing the functions required in an adhesive tape, as well as enhancing its strength.
Our PTFE adhesive tapes are constructed with high-quality adhesives and backing materials to deliver superior performance. A choice of silicone or acrylic adhesives is available.
Available thicknesses: 0.13mm, 0.18mm, 0.20mm and 0.25mm for PTFE Glass Cloth Tape with Silicone Adhesive, and 0.08mm, 0.13mm, 0.18mm and 0.20mm for Film Pressure-Sensitive Tape. The width is from 10mm up to 1000mm.
Outstanding dimensional stability and tensile strength are the primary characteristics of PTFE coated glass-fabric pressure sensitive tape. Other features include:
• Superior chemical resistance; hardly affected by acids such as nitric acid, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid and phosphoric acid as well as alkalis including caustic alkali and ammonia.
• Excellent electrical properties such as little dielectric loss, high insulation resistance and breakdown voltage. Both dielectric constant and dielectric loss tangent are minimal while its volume resistance is extremely high that remain stable in a wide range of temperatures and frencies, so it can be used as a high-frency insulating material.
• Continuous use in a wide range of temperature from -40°C to 260°C available.
• Lowest friction coefficient among all solid materials and excellent self-lubricating ability. In combination with fillers, it makes an auto-lubrication bearing with great friction resistance and cold-flow resistance.
• With its non-adhesiveness and mold-releasing property, no adhesive substance attaches to it, and makes mold-releasing easy when it comets into contact with adhesive substance.
• Excellent weather resistance and moisture resistance.
• Superior flame resistance.
• For molding: mold-releasing sheets.
• For printing: drying screen-printing machines.
• For apparels: adhesive interlining belts.
• For food processing: heat sealers, frozen food transportation, defrosting belt and baking belt.
• For packing: shrink film packaging and heat-sealing bags.
• For office equipments: paper conveyor belt of copiers.
• For insulation of coils as a class H insulating material.
• Can be laminated with metals, plastics and ceramics as general sliding materials.
Contact Name: Lunar
Company Name: Shanghai Northeast Industrial Ltd
Tel: 0086-574 87156041
Street Address: Rm. 220,
Liutingxingzuo, No.22, Lane 299,
Cangsong Rd, Haishu, Ningbo,
Member name: ourlunar
Member Since: 04 October 2009
Total Leads: 20 ourlunar Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Ptfe Industry Conveyor Belt, Non-stick Bbq Mesh, Non-stick Oven Mesh, Toastabags, Grilling Bags, Oven Protector, Work, Bake Mat, Telfon Release
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips