Pump Control Valve
Size: 2"--32" or DN50--800mm
Pressure: PN1.0--2.5MPa or Class
Material: Cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, stainless steel.
Diaphragm type: DN50-DN350
Piston type: DN400-DN800
Proveded with a non-return valve to control opening and closing speed. It can be adjusted to optimal opening and closing speed to cater for working conditions when pump starts or stops running.
First close main valve by 90% before stopping pump motor, and then close the rest 10%, thus to successfully avoid the production of water hammer and slamming.
Note: We accept design and manufacture of various non-standard valves and arrange production according to users' supplied drawings and samples.
Contact Name: Tony Shen
Company Name: Zmc Stainless
Tel: +86-571-2893 8192
Fax: +86 571 8792 2182
Street Address: 101-2 N. Zhongshan
Road, Hangzhou, 310003, China
Member name: ZMCStainless
Member Since: 29 June 2009
Total Leads: 574 ZMCStainless Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Stainless Steel Valves, Hygienic Valves, Hygienic Pipe Fittings, Hygienic Unions
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Control valves