Quadruplex Service Drop cable-AAAC conductor for American sizes
Detailed Product Description
to supply 3 phase power, usually from a pole- mounted transformer, to the user's service head where connection to the service entrance cable is made. To be used at voltages of 600 volts or less phase to phase and at conductor temperatures not to exceed 75°C for polyethylene insulated conductors or 90°C for crosslinked polyethylene (XLPE) insulated conductors.
Conductors are concentrically stranded, compressed 1350-H19 aluminum. Insulated with either polyethylene or XLPE crosslinked polyethylene. Neutral messengers are concentrically stranded 6201, AAC, or ACSR. One conductor is manufactured with an extruded ridge for phase identification.
• B-230 Aluminum Wire, 1350-H19 for Electrical Purposes.
• B-231 Aluminum conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded.
• B-232 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric- Lay-Stranded, Coated Steel Reinforced (ACSR).
• B-399 Concentric-Lay-Stranded, 6201-T81 Aluminum Alloy Conductors.
• B498 Zinc-Coated Steel Core Wire for Aluminum Conductors, Steel Reinforced (ACSR).
• Quadruplex Service Drop cable meets or exceeds all applicable requirements of ANSI/ICEA S-76-474.
Designated sizes are : ACSR 6/1 diameter equivalent and AAC with equivalent resistivity per ASTMB-399 for 6201.Conductor temperature of 90°C for XLR 75°C for Poly; ambient temperatures of 40°C; emissivity 0.9; 2ft./sec/wind in sun. To determine current ampacity by conductor size, please consult The National Electric Code, latest edition.
Code name Bay French Coach German Coach Arabian Belgian Shetland Thoroughbred Trotter Walking
Contact Name: Engr. Steven
Company Name: Zhengzhou Power Cable Co., Ltd
Tel: 86-18737134918 or 86-0371-68618879
Street Address: No.79 Huasheng Road,
Member name: cablewire
Member Since: 24 November 2009
Total Leads: 199 cablewire Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Building Wire, Electrical Wire, Cable, Power Cable, Pvc Cable, Xlpe Cable
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips