RHB44sATC adopts the multiple-function of our RHB-32sATC, the accuracy in measurement,
spectacularly clear & vivid reticle chart for easy and comfortable reading of results, aluminum-made-body for durability and long life, cushioned with soft & comfortable rubber for more relax reading of results, extremely easy use & calibrate and has an Automatic Temperature Compensation which adopts the current temperature. The advantage RHB-44sATC over other refractometers is that, it is EQUIPPED WITH TRIPLE SCALE, ° Oechsle, Saccharose and KMN/ Babo, which GIVES YOU HIGHER MEASUREMENT that reaches up to 0-190 ° Oe, 0-44% Brix ( Sacch.), and 0-38 KMW ( Babo) respectively under the ATC Compensation Range of 10° C~ 30° C or 50° F~ 86° F which are the most important units to you help you determine the sugar content.
The unit can also be use in brewery, fermentation progress, for winegrowers, crop, grapes vineyard, fruits to check the ripeness, cowberry juices and farming, and freshly squeezed fruits.
Try the multi-function RHB-44sATC, simple and easy to use, durable, lightweight with comfortable rubber eyepiece and non-slip rubber grip and with high accuracy, a more value for your money!
Heavy-duty, lightweight with aluminum construction
* Easy to focus and calibrate
* Accurate testing results is guaranteed
* Durable and Long life
* Approved by strict quality and safety standards
* With ATC ( Automatic Temperature Compensation) built in to correct temperature discrepancies during use
* Operations manual, protective carrying case, pipette and calibrating mini screw driver provided for convenience
* Measuring Range: 0-190 ° Oe, 0-38 KMW ( Babo), 0-44% Brix ( Sacch.)
* Minimum Division: 2° Oe, 0.5KMW Babo, 0.5% Brix
* ATC Compensation Range: 10° C~ 30° C ( 50° F~ 86° F)
* Length: 146mm
* Calibration manual and mini-screw driver are provided
* Aim the front end of the refractometer to the direction of bright light and adjust the eyepiece ( manual focus adjustment) until the reticle scale can be seen clearly.
* Adjustment of null ( also called calibration) : Open the daylight plate. Place one to two drops of distilled water or R.O water on the prism. Close the daylight plate and press it lightly so the water spreads across the entire surface of the prism without air bubbles or dry spots. Allow the sample to remain on the prism for approximately 30 seconds. Then adjust the calibration screw to make the light and dark boundary coincide with the null line. Adjustment of refractometer should be made under the condition of 20° C ( 68° F) environmental temperature. When the working temperature of the room or environment ( not the sample) changes by more than 5° F, recalibration of the refractometer is recommended to maintain accuracy. The refractometer should also be adjusted to null before storage.
* Open the daylight plate and clean the surface of the prism with soft cotton cloth. Drop 2-3 drops of solution to be measured. Close the daylight plate. Press it lightly so the it will spread across the entire surface of the prism without air bubbles or dry spots. Allow the specimen to remain on the prism for approximately 30 seconds, and then read the corresponding light/ dark boundary. The reading is the value of the measured solution.After measurement, clean away the measured solution on the surface of the prism and daylight plate with moist cotton cloth. After drying, it should be stored properly.
* Recalibrate occasionally to ensure and maintain the testing accuracy.
* Adjustment of null: Liquid and specimen should be under the same temperature. If the temperature varies greatly, the null point should be adjusted once every 30 minutes.
* Do not use water to wash the refractometer after use to prevent moisture from entering the instrument.
* As it is a specialized precision optical instrument, the refractometer should be handled gently and taken good care of. Don' t touch and scratch the optical surfaces. It should be kept in a dry environment and clean and non-corrosive air, to prevent the surface from turning moldy and foggy. Please avoid strong shocks during transportation.
* Please comply with method of usage specified above to ensure its optical performance will not be changed and to ensure a long operational usage.
* Operations Manual
* Mini-screw driver
* Pipette + 10pcs pipette more for free
* Soft protective carrying case
Packaging: Soft protective carrying case + White gift box
Warranty: 2 years warranty
Contact Name: Gary Tong
Company Name: Gain Express Holdings Ltd.
Tel: +852 2362-7800
Fax: +852 2362-7838
Street Address: Flat A, 10/F Yuey
Kong Centre, 45-47 Bulkeley Street
Hunghom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Member name: GainExpressHoldingsLtd
Member Since: 18 June 2010
Total Leads: 118 GainExpressHoldingsLtd Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Refractometer, Loupe, Diamond, Moissanite Identification, Meters, Testers
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips