Hello visitor from USA USA - 19 visiting from USA 17 USA Italy 1 Italy China 1 China
This Month's Highlights:
- mingsu (China): Led Street Light, Flood Light, Canopy Light, High Bay Light, Industrial Lighting, Outdoor Lighting http://leyondlighting.gmc.globalmarket.com

Remelted Lead Ingots

Posted at: Offers to Sell and Export | Posted on: Wed 09 Jan, 2008 11:47 am | Product Category: Lead [14]
remelted ingots
Products Photos CatalogRemelted Ingots Photos Catalog

We produce & Import Remelted Lead Ingots / Blocks, which contains about 99-98% Lead Metal with remaining

Impurity Elements (Total 1-2%) as Antimony, Tin, Arsenic, Iron, Bismuth, Copper etc.

Plz reply on my mail id mukesh at gravitaexim dot com.

Company Contact:

No member photo
Contact Name: Sales
Company Name: Gravita India Limited
Email: Email
Tel: +91-141-2623266 / 5515267
Fax: +91-141-2621491
Street Address: 402, Rajputana Tower,
A-27b, Shanti Path, Tilak Nagar,
Jaipur- 302004, India
Website: http://www.gravitaindia.com
Member name: mukesh3010
Country: India-IN India
Member Since: 23 October 2007
Total Leads: 15 mukesh3010 Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Lead Metal, Lead Products, Lead Oxides, Lead Alloys, Lead Powder
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Lead [14]

Similar LeadsSimilar Suppliers And Manufacturers Import Export Trade Leads

  • Remelted Lead Ingots And Sows Remelted Lead Ingots And Sows - By nakhuda - On Thu 17 Feb, 2011 1:09 am: remelted lead ingots as well as remelted lead sows we can supply you remelted lead ingots mixed with remelted lead sows having lead pb purity vary....

  • Remelted Lead Remelted Lead - By mukesh3010 - On Wed 24 Oct, 2007 6:31 am: remelted lead ingots blocks which contains about 99-98% lead metal with remaining impurity elements total 1-2% as antimony tin arsenic iron b....

  • Tin Ingots Tin Ingots - By ferroalloyexporter - On Thu 25 Oct, 2012 6:14 am: ingots chemical symbol sn marks grade brand sn99 90 99 95 99 99 character silvery white amp #65292 not rigidity with a good ductility melting....

  • No product photos were provided Tin Ingots - By welcomeimpex - On Wed 08 Sep, 2010 7:01 am: ingots for sale please send us your request for quote min quantity will be 500 kgs ex ahmedabad payment - immediate

  • Aluminum Ingots Aluminum Ingots - By swlightmetal - On Thu 09 Sep, 2010 3:13 am: aluminum ingots aluminum ingot for remelting main models al99 90 al99 85 al99 70a al99 70 al99 60 al99 50 al99 00 and below aluminum ingot for remelting ....oit

  • Bismuth Ingots Bismuth Ingots - By xinfeinonferrousmetals - On Sat 25 Feb, 2012 4:42 pm: bismuth ingots brief product bismuth ingot weight 15kg 25kg packaging amp amp delivery packaging detail in 50kg or 500kg plywood cases delivery detail ....oit

  • Magnesium Ingots Magnesium Ingots - By NanyangFusenMagnesium - On Thu 26 Jul, 2012 3:26 am: magnesium ingots the remain of magnesium ingot after being cut itís mainly used in alloy metallurgy as desulphurization in steel-making chemical component mg amp....oit

  • Zinc Ingots Zinc Ingots - By ferroalloyexporter - On Mon 17 Sep, 2012 6:55 am: zinc ingots with purity more than 90% zinc ingot color is white and have a nice shape zinc ingot mainly used for die casting alloy battery industry dyeing....oit

TradersCity Free Import Export Trade Leads B2B Board  Offers to Sell and Export
TradersCity.com shall not be held liable for any user posted/submitted content including but not limited to trade leads, profiles, images, and any other data. TradersCity.com does not and did not verify any of users posted/submitted data nor is implicitly or explicitly recommending these business offers. TradersCity does not verify truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, nor legality of any businesses, services, and leads posted here. TradersCity does not represent Sellers or Buyers in any transaction between users of the website and is unable to make any opinion in regard to their performance in any transaction. TradersCity neither guarantees nor undertakes in any dispute between sellers and buyers. Protect your business from fraud by trading safely