Scania VCI2 is a tool that is used together with Scania Diagnosis and Programmer 3 (SDP3) software to
diagnose and troubleshoot Scania heavy vehicles and trucks. Best tool for your Scania truck workshop.
• Name and version of the vehicle system.
• Stored fault codes, proposals for remedial action and delete option.
• Control unit configuration and settings.
• Information about electrical components and their location.
• Input and output signals.
• Activation of components.
• Spare part programming.
• Circuit diagrams. For each circuit there is a diagram which clearly shows how the particular circuit is implemented in the respective vehicle.
• Chassis data. The vehicle gives the program a description of itself and how it is configured.
• User functions. In order to meet service market requirements to work more effectively, there is an option to troubleshoot via user functions, e.g. cruise control.
• Use of the program requires a PC, a USB key and a VCI2. These components must comply with the applicable system requirements, so that the program will operate correctly.
After connecting VCI2 to the PC and starting SDP3, you can access information about VCI2 by opening the menu under View. This works regardless of whether VCI2 is connected to the vehicle or not.
Software supports the following languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Suomi, Turkish, Italian, Czech, Russian.
VCI2 supports the earlier systems in P, R, T series and K, N series vehicles and industrial and marine engines.
System in the vehicle supported by SDP3
Contact Name: Ms. Mandy
Company Name: Shenzhen Master Automobile Tech. Co., Ltd
Mobile: 0086 13424350193
Street Address: 1313 Room, Dongfeng
Building, No.2010 Shennan Mid.road,
Futian Dis, Shenzhen, China.
Member name: autodiagnosis4
Member Since: 22 May 2009
Total Leads: 81 autodiagnosis4 Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Auto Diagnosis, Car Maintenance
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips