Hello visitor from USA USA - 30 visiting from China 16 China USA 12 USA Canada 1 Canada France 1 France
Free Join Now   B2B Chat Center

This Month's Highlights:
- PrintLabels (China): Print Labels, Stickers, Tags, Epoxy Resin Stickers http://www.inecreative.com
- Sayhi0307 (China): Shipping Rates From China, Air Freight Rate From China, Ocean Freight Quote, Shipping Cost, Shipping Price, Freight Quote http://www.sztaizhou.com

Segway I2 Personal Transporter

Posted at: Offers to Sell and Export | Posted on: Fri 16 Jul, 2010 5:15 am |

segway i2 personal transporter
Products Photos CatalogSegway Personal Photos Catalog

Product Features

* High gloss white finish, comes equipped with a wireless infokey controller, lithium-ion

batteries for an estimated range of 16-24 miles on a single charge, and Segway's patented Lean SteerTM technology.

* The wireless controller allows you to set your speed settings up to a maximum of 12.5 mph, has a trip counter and a built in alarm feature for securing your i2 when it is not in use.

* The Lean Steer technology allows the rider to simply lean the handlebar in the direction he/she wants to turn for a truly intuitive rider experience

* Speed: Maximum 12.5 mph;Range: 16-24 miles

* Payload: Total capacity (rider & cargo) 260 lbs., rider: 100-250 lbs.

Product Description

Product Description

The Segway i2 Personal Transporter (PT) is a completely versatile and eco-friendly transportation alternative. The i2 model can take you places that a car or bicycle can't, including inside many stores, office buildings, businesses, airports, elevators and trains. Although they're ideal for short jaunts, Segway PTs can travel as far as 24 miles/38 km on a single battery charge, depending on terrain, payload and riding style. To move forward or backward on the Segway PT, the rider just leans slightly forward or backward. To turn left or right, the rider simply moves the LeanSteer frame left or right. The wireless infokey controller allows for custom speed settings up to 12.5 mph, a built-in theft alarm, trip counter and other display features. With the Segway i2 you get the sense of power and speed, yet you also feel a sense of safety and absolute control. It all feels natural, safe and instinctive. The Segway PT also has many benefits for you and the environment: less gas to buy, easier to park and less wear on your car. It can also help reduce the impact of global warming by reducing our greenhouse gas output and consumption of imported fossil fuels. A built-in charging device allows you to recharge your batteries into any standard electric outlet and only costs on average 12 cents a day to charge. Experience the thrill and ease of riding a Segway PT today and see for yourself why we call it the Segway smile.

Company Contact:

No member photo
Contact Name: Apsi Chaniago
Company Name: Roslaini Sport
Email: Email
Tel: +62 61 69678100
Fax: +62 61 69678100
Street Address: Jl . Pulo Brayan
Darat No.77, Medan, North Sumatera,
Indonesia 20116
Member name: roslaini77
Total Leads: 8 roslaini77 Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Transportation, Vehicle, Automobile, Atv, Motorcycles, Bike, Bicycles
Chat:
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips

Similar LeadsSimilar Suppliers And Manufacturers Import Export Trade Leads

• Segway I2 Personal Transporter Segway I2 Personal Transporter - By rayonpurba99 - On Tue 21 Jun, 2011 9:29 am: segway s patented lean steertm technology * the wireless controller allows you to set your speed settings up to a maximum of 12 5 mph has a trip co....

• Segway I2 Personal Transporter Segway I2 Personal Transporter - By rayonpurbasport - On Tue 16 Aug, 2011 8:11 am: i2 personal transporter rayon purba sport feel free to contact us for all your needs

• Segway I180 Human Transporter Segway I180 Human Transporter - By sunrivershop - On Mon 21 Jun, 2010 11:56 am: segway human transporter ht i180 is our most versatile and colorful model with new fenders wheels and battery options it was designed for extende....

• Gps Personal Tracker With Gsm Voice, Gprs Personal Locator For Kidnapping, Gsm Kid, Gps Watch Tracke Gps Personal Tracker With Gsm Voice, Gprs Personal Locator For Kidnapping, Gsm Kid, Gps Watch Tracke - By itracgps - On Wed 11 Nov, 2009 9:11 am: gps personal tracker with gsm voice gprs personal locator for kidnapping gsm kid gps watch tracke iii locator functional requirement locator functional requirements should have the following basic features 3 1 self-checking function lo....oit

• Personal Alarms Manufacturer, Keychain Alarm, Safeguard Personal Personal Alarms Manufacturer, Keychain Alarm, Safeguard Personal - By cgcm001 - On Mon 13 Dec, 2010 10:59 am: personal alarms manufacturer keychain alarm safeguard personal item #6050 features white led light 1 pc high level db alarm 105-120db 30-50cm ccfl* specifications main material abs plastic luminos....oit

• Gps / Gsm Personal Tracker, Gps Sms Gprs, Personal Locator Gps / Gsm Personal Tracker, Gps Sms Gprs, Personal Locator - By resundz - On Sun 21 Mar, 2010 4:41 am: personal remote position device with build-in gps and gsm gprs modules it is a small size high accuracy remote location tracking device it su....

• Gps Personal Tracking Device Gps Personal Locator Gps Personal Tracking Device Gps Personal Locator - By extremtrac - On Sat 10 Jul, 2010 3:19 am: personal tracker et9000 products features functionality - get current location - tracking by time interval distance interval or smart mode -....

• Segway X2 Segway X2 - By sunrivershop - On Mon 21 Jun, 2010 11:56 am: transporter max speed 12 5 mph max range 24 mi weight 120 lb saphionŽ lithium-ion batteries warranty 1 year

TradersCity Free Import Export Trade Leads B2B Board  Offers to Sell and Export

TradersCity.com shall not be held liable for any user posted/submitted content including but not limited to trade leads, profiles, images, and any other data. TradersCity.com does not and did not verify any of users posted/submitted data nor is implicitly or explicitly recommending these business offers. TradersCity does not verify truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, nor legality of any businesses, services, and leads posted here. TradersCity does not represent Sellers or Buyers in any transaction between users of the website and is unable to make any opinion in regard to their performance in any transaction. TradersCity neither guarantees nor undertakes in any dispute between sellers and buyers. Protect your business from fraud by trading safely