Hello visitor from USA USA - 32 visiting from France 14 France USA 13 USA China 3 China Ireland 1 Ireland UK 1 UK
Free Join Now   B2B Chat Center

This Month's Highlights:
- PrintLabels (China): Print Labels, Stickers, Tags, Epoxy Resin Stickers http://www.inecreative.com
- Sayhi0307 (China): Shipping Rates From China, Air Freight Rate From China, Ocean Freight Quote, Shipping Cost, Shipping Price, Freight Quote http://www.sztaizhou.com

Segway X2 Golf

Posted at: Offers to Sell and Export | Posted on: Mon 21 Jun, 2010 11:55 am |

segway x2 golf
Products Photos CatalogSegway Golf Photos Catalog

Product Features :

Segway x2 Golf Golf-specific Segway personal transportation vehicle with turf-friendly

tires Allows you to travel on the grass and off the cart path for faster play Golf bag carrier attachment allows for easy dismount and club access Integrated scorecard holder with slots for scorecard, golf balls, and tees Range of up to 14 miles or 36 holes; 21-by-33-inch footprint; weighs 120 pounds

Product Description :

Play side by side with your foursome instead of splitting up into two carts with the Segway x2 Golf, your solution to effortless maneuverability on the course. The x2 Golf is equipped with deeply treated, turf-friendly tires that let you travel on the grass and off the cart path for a faster game. As a result, you can zip from the tee to the sand dunes to the green in no time. It even includes a higher ground clearance than the original Segway, helping it handle steep hills, uneven trails, and errant rocks. If you're a golfer, you'll love it. If you're not a golfer, you'll want to go along for the ride.

Specifications :

Tires: 8 inches wide Max speed: 12.5 miles per hour Range: Up to 14 miles or 36 holes Footprint: 21 by 33 inches Weight: 120 pounds

Warranty : 1 Year

Company Contact:

sunrivershop photo
Contact Name: Peter Damara
Company Name: Pt. Sunrivershop
Email: Email
Tel: 626176666764
Fax: 626176666774
Street Address: Jln. Laksana No.88 C,
Medan , North Sumatra, Indonesia - 21132
Member name: sunrivershop
Total Leads: 7 sunrivershop Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Motorcycle, Atv, Jet Ski, Snowmobile, Segway
Chat:
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips

Similar LeadsSimilar Suppliers And Manufacturers Import Export Trade Leads

• Segway X2 Segway X2 - By sunrivershop - On Mon 21 Jun, 2010 11:56 am: segway x2 segway x2 product features personal transporter max speed 12 5 mph max range 24 mi weight 120 lb saphionŽ lithium-ion batteries warranty 1....oit

• Segway X2 Scooter Segway X2 Scooter - By sport77 - On Tue 17 Aug, 2010 5:49 am: x2 scooter product features * personal transporter * max speed 12 5 mph range up to 24 mi weight 120 lbs * wireless infokeytm controller * sa....

• Segway I2 Cargo Segway I2 Cargo - By segwayshops - On Mon 24 Sep, 2012 5:28 pm: segway i2 cargo segway i2 cargo for prices and more information please visit our website our store....oit

• Segway I2 Personal Transporter Segway I2 Personal Transporter - By rayonpurbasport - On Tue 16 Aug, 2011 8:11 am: segway i2 personal transporter segway i2 personal transporter rayon purba sport feel free to contact us for all your needs....oit

• Segway I2 Personal Transporter Segway I2 Personal Transporter - By roslaini77 - On Fri 16 Jul, 2010 5:15 am: segway s patented lean steertm technology * the wireless controller allows you to set your speed settings up to a maximum of 12 5 mph has a trip co....

• Segway I2 Personal Transporter Segway I2 Personal Transporter - By rayonpurba99 - On Tue 21 Jun, 2011 9:29 am: segway s patented lean steertm technology * the wireless controller allows you to set your speed settings up to a maximum of 12 5 mph has a trip co....

• Segway I180 Human Transporter Segway I180 Human Transporter - By sunrivershop - On Mon 21 Jun, 2010 11:56 am: segway human transporter ht i180 is our most versatile and colorful model with new fenders wheels and battery options it was designed for extende....

• Golf Glove. Cabretta / Leather / Microfiber / Sheepskin / Goatskin Golf Gloves Golf Glove. Cabretta / Leather / Microfiber / Sheepskin / Goatskin Golf Gloves - By lishagostar - On Sat 08 Aug, 2009 9:32 am: golf glove cabretta leather microfiber sheepskin goatskin golf gloves i would like to give you detailed information of our gloves as the following if you need the others please tell us we have different material o....oit

Start Import Export Stories Import Export Startup Stories

Share Your Story & Get Listed at StartImportExport.com

TradersCity Free Import Export Trade Leads B2B Board  Offers to Sell and Export

TradersCity.com shall not be held liable for any user posted/submitted content including but not limited to trade leads, profiles, images, and any other data. TradersCity.com does not and did not verify any of users posted/submitted data nor is implicitly or explicitly recommending these business offers. TradersCity does not verify truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, nor legality of any businesses, services, and leads posted here. TradersCity does not represent Sellers or Buyers in any transaction between users of the website and is unable to make any opinion in regard to their performance in any transaction. TradersCity neither guarantees nor undertakes in any dispute between sellers and buyers. Protect your business from fraud by trading safely