MENCHAN TRADING cc
Iron Ore Offer - FE 64.5% (CVRD)
We can get you a direct contact to CVRD, largest
seller of iron ore in the world. CVRD have the monopoly of iron ore in Brazil, they control the main ports and rail road.
CVRD is the only Brazilian Company in Brazil that can ship out anything more then 500,000 MTS per month to the same customer because they own the port they use only for IRON ORE shipments. They own the port, the ship vessels, and the trading company responsible for delivery. However they allow independent miner to used their facilities for a fee.
We can get you a direct contract with them, not L/C transfer, you and CVRD.
CVRD are very picky with their buyer. (These requirements for CVRD are NON-NEGOTIABLE).
1. First of all your Buyer has to be the END USER, not through 3rd party agent.
2. Payment have to be done by EURO or US top Bank.
3. Payment Instrument has to be 100% BG, SBLC for TOTAL CONTRACT, not RDLCL monthly
4. Price as of last week was USD$86.00 /MT NET.
5. They do not sell FOB.
6. Commissions: Must be split 50/50 between buyer and seller. BUYER MUST ISSUE MFPA and agree to pay commissions. After signing of IMFPA buyer can deal direct with CVRD.
7. Specifications: Iron Ore std. FE 64.5% (others available, state clearly in LOI - they are largest supplier in world!)
8. Minimum order: 40,000 MTS per month x 12
1. Buyer sends LOI and BCL addressed to seller - CVRD
2. If accepted by CVRD, Buyer receives FCO
3. Buyer signs FCO, and issues IMFPA to be signed by all parties involved
4. Buyer sends back signed, stamped FCO along with IMFPA guaranteeing commissions to all persons involved.
5. Buyer and Seller deal direct, sign contract, and lodge with respective banks
6. Buyer issues BG 100% from EURO or USA top bank
7. Seller issues POP and PB.
8. Seller issues Charter Party and delivery schedule
9. Deliveries made in accordance with contract terms and conditions
If your Buyer can do these procedures we can get you a direct contract with CVRD. IF NOT, WE ALSO HAVE DIRECT CONTACT WITH OTHER MINING COMPANIES IN BRAZIL.
Their price and offer from Independent miner, are the same as CVRD, the only difference are the quantity. NO INDEPENDENT MINER CAN SHIP OUT MORE THEN 150,000 MTS per month per contract unless used more then one port.
Please do not ask for changes to CVRD requirements. They are non-negotiable.
To start procedure we need valid LOI and BCL addressed to: CVRD via Daniel Oliveira
LOI needs to include: commodity, specification, total quantity, monthly quantity, accepted vessel capacity, packing, target price in USD / m. CIF, destination with the exact name of port, payment terms, name of bank used, contract duration, company information and contact information.
PLEASE BE SPECIFIC IN YOUR INQUIRY.
Menchan Trading cc
P O Box 137, Muizenberg,
Cape Town 7950,
Tel: +27 21 788 2618
Fax: +27 86 512 2566
Mobile: +27 82 830 9137
Member name: menchan
Member Since: 15 October 2007
Total Leads: 5 menchan Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Heavy Melting Scrap, Used Rail, Iron Ore, Cement, Clinker, Urea, Sugar, Soyabeans, Steam Coal, Petroleum
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips