ProLine BugStop Standard, BugStop Complex
CCB type wood preservative
Standard, BugStop Complex belongs to CCB type of wood preservative for all types of impregnation (dipping, spraying, vacuum-pressure and etc.). It is widely used for the increased protecting of wood from rotting, mold, blue and insects during exploitation indoor and outdoors in the especially heavy terms of moistening, protracted influence of atmospheric or soil moisture, at a contact with soil, organic wastes without any additional coating with varnishes and etc.
The agent is applied by by coating, spraying, dipping, soaking. BugStop Standard&Complex should be used on surface cleared from dirt, dust, barks and etc. Air temperature should be not below +5 degrees. Use immersing, soaking or autoclave treatment. Not to process frozen wood! The consumption depends on conditions in which wood will exist and demanded life time of the protection.
- Pressure impregnation shall be in accordance with methods detailed by ASTM Standard D-1760.
- Each piece of lumber and plywood shall be treated.
- Lumber shall be kiln dried after treatment to moisture content of 19% or less.
- Plywood shall be kiln dried after treatment to moisture content of 18% or less.
- Wood should meet preservative penetration requirements.
- Plywood veneers shall be composed of only softwood species, glued with waterproof adhesives.
• Middle time of active protection is 30-35 years
• Improved formula, improved ecological properties
• Hard to wash out from wood
• High effectiveness against household mushrooms (Coniphora puteana and other)
• Forms 3 levels of active protection in wood
• Does not influence on the possibility of wood to be painted and etc.
• Saves texture
5 kg, 25 kg, 250 kg, 500 kg, 1000 kg or flaxibags
Contact Name: Ms. Stanislava Grishanova
Company Name: RosBalt Grupa Holding
Street Address: Riga,
Unijas 25, LV-1039,
Member name: RosBaltGrupa
Member Since: 07 October 2009
Total Leads: 97 RosBaltGrupa Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Chemicals, Building Chemicals
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips