Sell CCB type wood preservative:
ProLine BugStop is applied by coating, spraying, dipping, soaking.
ProLine BugStop should be used on surface cleared from dirt, dust, barks and etc. Air temperature should be not below +5 degrees. Use immersing, soaking or autoclave treatment. Not to process frozen wood! The consumption depends on conditions in which wood will exist and demanded life time of the protection.
- Pressure impregnation shall be in accordance with methods detailed by ASTM Standard D-1760.
- Each piece of lumber and plywood shall be treated.
- Lumber shall be kiln dried after treatment to moisture content of 19% or less.
- Plywood shall be kiln dried after treatment to moisture content of 18% or less.
- Wood should meet preservative penetration requirements.
- Plywood veneers shall be composed of only softwood species, glued with waterproof adhesives.
• Middle time of active protection is 30-35 years
• Improved formula, improved ecological properties
• Hard to wash out from wood
• High effectiveness against household mushrooms (Coniphora puteana and other)
• Forms 3 levels of active protection in wood
• Does not influence on the possibility of wood to be painted and etc.
• Saves texture
5 kg, 25 kg, 250 kg, 500 kg, 1000 kg or flaxibags
Contact Name: Ms. Stanislava Grishanova
Company Name: RosBalt Grupa Holding
Street Address: Riga,
Unijas 25, LV-1039,
Member name: RosBaltGrupa
Member Since: 07 October 2009
Total Leads: 97 RosBaltGrupa Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Chemicals, Building Chemicals
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips