Welded wedge wire screen is manufactured by flat welded screen in panel or cylinder type.
wedge wire panels offer a perfectly flat and smooth surface with rectangular openings.
Welded Wedge Wire Screens are made from V shaped profile wire, with an unique welding process, offering great strength, precision, long service life and a wide range of applications in the field of process, engineering such as sugar juice filtration, waste water treatment, crude oil and natural gas production and vessel internals solving problems of solid / liquid and solid / gas separation, filtration of oils, greases, paints, food products, water, fuels, liquid cooling agents, chemicals etc.
This kind of wedge wire can replace conventional media like wire mesh cloth, perforated plate and other metal sifting materials as components for rotary screen, well screen, quarry screen, etc..
1.V-shaped profile wires have slots which enlarge inwardly and therefore avoid clogging and minimize downtime.
2.Wedge wire has low maintenance costs: Separation at the screen surface which can easily cleaned by scraping or back washing.
3. Maximum process output: Precise and continuous slot openings resulting in accurate separation without loss off media.
4. Low operational costs: Wedge wire screen has large open area with an effective flow, high yield and a low pressure drop (dP)
5. Economical: Flat and smooth surfaces can be cleaned very easily and therefore suitable for pre-served conditions and after cleaning exploitable for many times.
6. Long live: Welded at each intersection creating a strong and durable wire screen.
7. Wedge wire reduces installation costs.
Contact Name: Ms. Lydia
Company Name: Haixing Filter Screen Co., Ltd
Street Address: No.2589 West Shengli
Road, Hengshui 053000, Hebei, China
Member name: HaixingFilterScreen
Member Since: 02 April 2008
Total Leads: 9 HaixingFilterScreen Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Wedge Wire Screen, Water Well Screen, Stainless Steel Filtration Products, Vibrating Sieve Screen
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips