* Ultrasonic cleaning: To perform simultaneous cleaning on several injectors
and to remove the carbon deposits on the injector completely.
* Uniformity/Sprayability test: To test the uniformity of injecting amount of each injector, and to monitor the spraying status of each injector with the help of backlight. This test is also for reverse flush.
* Leakage test: To test the sealing and dribbling conditions of injectors under system pressure.
* Injecting flow test: To check the injecting amount of the injector in 15 seconds of constant injection.
* Auto. test: To test injectors by simulating different working conditions.
* On-vehicle cleaning: The unit is equipped with various adaptors and couplers that facilitate cleaning on the injectors on vehicle.
* Power supply: ?AC220V?0%, 50/60Hz;?AC110V?0%, 50/60Hz.
* Input power: 250W;
* Ultrasonic cleaner power: 100W;
* Simulated RPM range: 10?9990rpm; step: 10rpm;
* Time range: 1?9999s;
* Pulse width: 0.5?25ms; step 0.1 ms;
* Fuel tank capacity: 4700ml;
* Dimensions: 385mm?10mm?00mm;
* Weight: About 35kg
Contact Name: Candy Siu
Company Name: Kingbolen Electrics Technology Co., Ltd
Tel: 86-15889731250 or 86 755 23445116
Street Address: Meilong Road,
Longhua District, Shenzhen 518109,
Member name: Kingbolen
Member Since: 12 June 2010
Total Leads: 70 Kingbolen Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Automotive Diagnostic Tools, Auto Key Programmer, Odometer Correction Tool, Auto Programmer, Auto Cables
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips