Hello visitor from USA USA - 33 visiting from China 17 China USA 10 USA France 4 France Japan 1 Japan Singapore 1 Singapore
Free Join Now   Chat Now with Members Online

Selling Individual Crystal Heart For Wedding Gift

Posted at: Offers to Sell and Export | Posted on: Wed 25 Aug, 2010 3:48 am | Targeted Countries: USA | Finland | UK
individual crystal heart wedding gift
Products Photos CatalogIndividual Crystal Photos Catalog

First, Pls enjoy the humorous story, and relax yourself for busy lifte .

There was a man who

worked all of his life and saved all of his money. He was a real miser when it came to his money. He loved money more than just about anything, and just before he died, he said to his wife, "Now listen, when I die, I want you to take all my money and place it in the casket with me. I wanna take my money to the afterlife."

So he got his wife to promise him with all her heart that when he died, she would put all the money in the casket with him.

Well, one day he died. He was stretched out in the casket, the wife was sitting there in black next to her closest friend. When they finished the ceremony, just before the undertakers got ready to close the casket, the wife said "Wait just a minute!"

She had a shoe box with her, she came over with the box and placed it in the casket. Then the undertakers locked the casket down and rolled it away. Her friend said, "I hope you weren't crazy enough to put all that money in the casket."

"Yes, " the wife said, "I promised. I'm a good Christian, I can't lie. I promised him that I was going to put that money in that casket with him."

"You mean to tell me you put every cent of his money in the casket with him?"

"I sure did. I got it all together, put it into my account and I wrote him a check."

Then pls kindly check the details of our crystal heat for you love .

Show your love and gratitude to your loved ones by giving them this gorgeous crystal

heart paperweight. This keepsake is a crystal clear choice for holding down important

documents or simply for decor on any desk. Personalize the crystal with a thoughtful

message for a special touch.

Top Color: Clear

Base Color: Clear

Color Options: clear, pink, light blue, emerald, sapphire, topaz and red.

Engraving: available for sandblasting and laser etched (only for clear color)

Normal Sizes: 2-1/2"W.

Other Sizes: available for custom sizes

Weight: Depends on Size

Packing: Satin lined gift box

MOQ: 50PCS, 1 psc is ok for helping you is our mostly pleasuer .

Company Contact:

WonllCrystal photo
Contact Name: Miss Cathy Lee
Company Name: Top Dreaming Gifts Co., Ltd.
Email: Email
Tel: 008613857913034
Fax: 86-579-84212977
Street Address: RM303, 2 Unit,
38 Building, Zong Ze North Road,
Yiwu, China
Member name: WonllCrystal
Total Leads: 91 WonllCrystal Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Crystal Keychain, Crystal Perfume Bottles, Crystal Decoration
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips

Similar LeadsSimilar Suppliers And Manufacturers Import Export Trade Leads

Start Import Export Stories Import Export Startup Stories

Share Your Story & Get Listed at StartImportExport.com

TradersCity Free Import Export Trade Leads B2B Board  Offers to Sell and Export
TradersCity.com shall not be held liable for any user posted/submitted content including but not limited to trade leads, profiles, images, and any other data. TradersCity.com does not and did not verify any of users posted/submitted data nor is implicitly or explicitly recommending these business offers. TradersCity does not verify truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, nor legality of any businesses, services, and leads posted here. TradersCity does not represent Sellers or Buyers in any transaction between users of the website and is unable to make any opinion in regard to their performance in any transaction. TradersCity neither guarantees nor undertakes in any dispute between sellers and buyers. Protect your business from fraud by trading safely