Sewage intermediate pumping stations manufactured by Hydro-Vacuum S.A. are used in gravity-and-pressurized
and pressurized sewerage systems and they are designed to transfer sewage at long distances or to lift them to a high level. Hence pumping stations enable the users located away from the sewage collectors to connect to them.
These users include:
- individual households,
- estates of detached houses,
- leisure-and-holiday centres,
- industrial plants,
- municipal and rural sewerage systems.
Thus they can pump sewage, draining and rain water as well as effluent to the cumulative collectors or directly to the sewage treatment plant.
Those pumping stations can be used in sewerage systems as intermediate, area or central pumping stations.
Hydro-Vacuum S.A. sewage intermediate pumping stations are fully automated and do not require constant supervision. A complete sewage pumping station consists of four main sub-assemblies:
- one or two FZ type pumping units,
- a tank,
- UZS type protection-and-control unit,
- hydraulic system.
Sewage intermediate pumping stations are produced with single pumping unit or as multi-pump units. In case of multi-pump units, one pump is always so called active reserve. There are three types of
pumps, depending on the diameter of the pumping connector pipe: FZ1, FZ2, FZ3. Depending on the type of pumped sewage and parameters of operation (Q-H), the are following versions of pumps:
- FZR type, with a shredder,
- FZV type, with free flow (vortex),
- FZB type, with channel impeller,
Pumps equipped with shredders can pump sewage through pipelines of smaller diameters (min. DN 32). Pumps with free flow (vortex) reduce the risk of pump clogging. Pumps with channel impeller are
used mainly to pump rain water, industrial effluent that do not contain long-fibre particles or sewage after pre-separation of solid bodies sewage (pumping station).
Sewage intermediate pumping station are manufactured of four main types of tanks:
- polyethylene PE,
- concrete B 45,
- polyester reinforced with glass fibre with poured polymer-concrete bottom,
Depending on the designer’s requirements, the above tanks are produced with diameters from 600 to 2500 mm and height up to 6000mm. At the top of the tank there is a manhole that allows the
personnel to go down to the intermediate pumping station or take out the pumps and hydraulic equipment items. Types of manholes are selected depending on the location of the intermediate pumping
station: in or outside the communication passage.
Pumps are controlled using protection-and-control units UZS-4, UZS-7, UZS-8. Those units use float-type level indicators or hydrostatic and ultrasound level control systems. All units are by standard
equipped with acoustic-and-visual signalling of emergency states. Offered GSM monitoring systems are designed to monitor operation of intermediate pumping stations that are located within the reach of
Internal hydraulic system by standard consists of:
- coupling foots with or without guides – so called top coupling,
- vertical pumping pipes,
- check valves,
- cut-off valves,
- the collector – (dual-pump sewage intermediate pumping stations),
- system rinsing connector.
Pipelines, the collector and fittings are made of acid-resistant steel. Coupling foots and valves are made of cast iron and protected against corrosion using powder paints.
Moreover, intermediate pumping stations are equipped with:
- climb-down ladder,
- access platform (for tanks higher than 5000 mm),
- chains to lower and to lift pumps,
- a chain to mount the level indicator,
- gravity-type venting system.
The above listed parts are made of acid-resistant steel. Venting system is made of PVC.
Main advantages of intermediate sewage pumping station manufactured by Hydro-Vacuum S.A. include:
- modern design solutions,
- complete intermediate pumping station equipment,
- the station can be built quickly and easily on any ground and with any water conditions, with minimum of ground works and fitting operations,
- automated, unattended unit operation,
- pipelines can be flushed through the “fireman’s” tube coupling,
- energy saving, motors available also in an explosion-proof version,
- low purchase and operation costs,
- permanent technical supervision as well as guarantee and post-guarantee technical service,
- easily accessible spare parts,
- intermediate pumping stations can be executed according to individual requirements and adjusted to customer’s needs,
- cheap accessories,
- high efficiency and long life in particularly heavy-duty conditions,
- inflow connector pipe diameter and angle according to customer’s requirements,
- GSM communication with the system,
- guarantee of long-standing, reliable operation.
Contact Name: Sales
Company Name: Hydro-Vacuum S.A.
Tel: +48 (56) 45 07 547
Fax: +48 (56) 45 07 346
Street Address: Droga Jeziorna 8
Member name: Hydrovacuumsa
Member Since: 25 March 2008
Total Leads: 38 Hydrovacuumsa Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Pumps, Motors, Protection, Control Systems, Sewage Pumping Stations, Pressure Boosting Systems
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Sewage pumps