The superior performance of titanium anode
1. Anode dimensionally stable, Why do not the process of
changing the distance between the electrodes can ensure a stable cell voltage electrolysis operation in the circumstances.
2. Operating voltage is low, so power consumption is small, can save power consumption, DC consumption can be reduced by 10% ~ 20%.
3. Titanium anode working life is long, diaphragm production of chlorine industry, resistant to chlorine and alkali metal anode corrosion, anode life expectancy has reached more than 6 years, while the graphite anode was only 8 months.
4. Can be overcome and lead anode graphite anode dissolution, thereby preventing the liquid and the cathode to the point solution product of pollution, thus improving metal product purity.
5. Can improve current density. Work at high current density under the electrolysis, the use of titanium anodes more appropriate.
6. Chlor-alkali production, the use of titanium anode, the product of high quality, high purity chlorine, non-CO2, high concentrations of alkali and save energy consumption.
7. High corrosion resistance can be strong in many corrosive, but also the special requirements of the electrolysis media work.
8. To prevent deformation of lead anode short-circuit problems, which can improve current efficiency.
9. Titanium anode, light weight, reduce labor intensity.
10. Metal anode, chlorate electrolyzer high temperature, high current density operation is possible.
11. Low-overpotential characteristics of the surface between the electrodes and the electrodes to exclude air bubbles easily, the metal anodes important reason for lower cell voltage.
Contact Name: Li Aihong
Company Name: Baoji Longsheng Nonferrous Metal Co., Ltd
Tel: 86-0917—3905959 8607168
Street Address: Yongqing Industrial Park,
High-tech Development Zone, Baoji City,
Shaanxi Province, China
Member name: longshengtai
Member Since: 30 March 2010
Total Leads: 6 longshengtai Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Titanium Anode, Bars, Plate, Tube, Wire
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips