1. Production name: Sodium erythorbate (Sodium D-Isoascorbate)
2. Molecular formula: C6H7NaO6 H2O
3. Molecular weight: 216.12
4. Description: With melting point at 200 degrees centigrade, it is a white or slightly yellow crystalline powder, odorless, a little salty and dissolvable in water. In solid state it is stable in air. Its water solution is easily mutated when it meets with air, trace metal, heat and light.
5. Quality Standard: Its quality is accorded with FCCIV.
Item Standard (FCCIV)
Characteristics White odorless crystalline powder
Assay 98.0% - 100.5%
Specific Rotation [a]25D +95.5 ~ +98.0 degrees
Clarity Up to standard
Heavy Metals (as Pb) Max. 10ppm
Lead Max. 5ppm
Arsenic Max. 3ppm
Oxalate Up to standard
Inside packing __edible polyethylene plastic film edible and aluminum film.
Outside packing__fiber drum
Net Weight: 25kg, Gross Weight: 27.5kg
7. Usage: Sodium erythorbate is important antioxidant in food industry, which can keep the color, natural flavor of foods and lengthen its storage without any toxic and side effects. They are used in meat processing, fruits, vegetable, tin and jam etc. Also they are used in drinks, such as beer, grape wine, soft drink, fruit tea and fruit juice etc.
8. Storage and Transportation: It must be stored in the warehouse of ventilation, dry and shady and cool, and cannot be mixed with poisonous. The temperature must be not higher than 30 degrees centigrade. Transportation is the same as storage.
Standard: USP24, FCCIV
Contact Name: Tracy Luo
Company Name: Roton International Corp.
Tel: 86-15170418912 or (0086)0791-3775908
Street Address: Rm1804, Building C,
Lujing International Mansion, Lijing
Road, Nanchang City, Jiangxi
Province 330038, China
Member name: Roton
Member Since: 13 August 2009
Total Leads: 7 Roton Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Food Additives
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips