Soybean isoflavones are phytoestrogens found in soybeans. Phytoestrogens are plant-derived
nonsteroidal compounds that possess estrogen-like biological activity. The hypothesis that soybean isoflavones may help relieve menopausal symptoms (such as hot flashes, emotional disturbances and compromised activity) has been confirmed by recent scientific studies. Furthermore, soybean isoflavones significantly decrease the rates of breast cancer, which is thought to be relevant to their effects as phytoestrogens. Studies also point out that high consumption of soy isoflavones in the diet are implicated in inhibiting the growth of prostate cancer cells, those who eat a low-fat diet, but rich in soy proteins, have a lower incidence of prostate cancer.
[ Main Function ]
1. Lower Cancer Risk In Men and Women
2. Use In Estrogen Replacement Therapy
3. Lower Cholesterol and Reduce Heart Disease Risk
4. Relieve women menopause syndrome, guard against osteoporsis
5. Protect human body from destroy by free-radical to advance immunity
6.Be healthy for stomach and spleen and protect nerve system
7. Reduce cholesterin thickness in human body, prevent and cure cardiovascular disease
8. Prevent cancer and counteract cancer
9. Cure and prevent prostate cancer
10. Cure and prevent breast cancer and heart disease
[Main specifications] Soybean isoflavones 80%, 90%
[Appearance] white powder
[The source of the plant] Soybean germ
[Pharmacology function] Osteoporosis prevention, anti-cancer, cardiovascular disease prevention, menopause syndrome relief
[Active ingredient] MerrIsoflavones is one compound, three type, say Daidzin groups, Genistin groups and Glycitin groups.
If you want to learn more about Soybean isoflavone information, welcome to contact us!
Contact Name: Gledon Fan
Company Name: Shanghai DND Pharm-Technology Co., Inc.
Street Address: No.2-18A, Lane 85,
Rongcheng Road,Pudong, Shanghai,
Member name: Dndpharm
Member Since: 10 June 2008
Total Leads: 56 Dndpharm Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Botanical Extract, Herb Extract, Natural Supplements, Food Additive, Health Product, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips