* Programs high-density Flash memory devices at near theoretical minimum programming times.
48 pin universal pin-drivers come with universal package adapters to support all types of devices in same package with a single adapter. No adapters are needed for DIL devices. Universal adapters ensure rapid algorithm update. Device-specific adapters are also available for devices above 48 pins that are amounted on DIL48 module. Down to 1.5V low voltage devices are supported directly, thanks to the DAC controlled I/O levels.
* Advanced hardware features minimized Bounce noise. Only IC manufacturers approved algorithms are adopted. High yield rates are guaranteed for all devices including low voltage, critical and second-hand devices. +5% and +10% Vcc verification promises programming reliability.
* In-System Programmable (ISP Support).
* Supports 24, 126 devices from up to 163 IC manufacturers including EPROM, EEPROM and Flash memory, PIC, AVR and other popular microcontrollers and PLDs.
* Free life-time software update.
* Pin continuity and wrong chip insertion check prevent chips from accident damage.
* Over-current and over-voltage protection for programmer hardware.
* Software supports Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP.
* Operator friendly control software combines many powerful functions with ease of use. Project minizes the whole process of device selection, file loading, device configuration setting, operation option, batch file setting etc. to a single step. History of device selection and file loading simplify operatioin. Batch command combines device operations like program, verify, security into a single command at any sequence. Auto-start starts batch command automatically as soon as the chip is detected to be inserted in the socket properly. Serial number can be generated and programmed into devices automatically in anyway customer specified. The correct device type will be suggested according to the actual ID read when a mistake type is selected. With help of the open API user can even change the buffer content from chip to chip. Recognizes file formats and detects large file offset automatically.
Contact Name: Mehmet Atesoglu
Company Name: Xeltek Inc.
Tel: (408) 530-8080
Fax: (408) 530-0096
Street Address: 1296 Kifer Rd.
Suite # 605, Sunnyvale CA, 94086
Member name: Xeltek
Member Since: 04 August 2008
Total Leads: 14 Xeltek Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Universal Device Programmer, Eprom Programmer, Flash Programmer, Gang Programmer, Superpro, Socket Adapter
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips