* Supports 47, 425 IC devices from 206 manufacturers and continuing
programmers in one: PC mode for engineering and Stand-alone mode for production. The programmer operates in either PC hosted mode or stand-alone mode.
o Under PC hosted mode, a PC controls the programmer via a high-speed.
USB connection to program a chip.
o Under stand-alone mode, the user controls the programmer via
16-characters, 2-line LCD display with 6-KEY
o A CF (compact flash) card stores the project files.
* ISP/ICP programming capability through optional ISP/ICP adapter.
* Programmer and tester of TTL/CMOS logic ICs and memories.
* In stand-alone mode, the user can operate multiple units to construct a concurrent multiprogramming system.
* Fastest low-cost programmer in the market.
* Advanced hardware design for low-voltage, low noise, fast operation, and compactness
* Standard 48-pin DIL ZIF Socket. Compatible with 300/600 mil devices up to 48-pin.
* Programs devices with Vcc as low as 1.5V
* 430+ socket adapters including 180+ FBGA packages. Adapters sold separately.
* Over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware.
* Microsoft Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/ VISTA compatibility
* Only IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms provide high reliability.
* CE and ROHS Compliant
* Fastest low-cost programmer in the market
o Programs high-density Flash memory devices at near theoretical minimum programming time.
o Intel 28F320W18 (1.8 volts 32Mbit) at 18 seconds (13 sec for program and 5 sec for verify).
o Speed comparable to Data I/O FlashPak.
* Universal pin-drivers up to 100 pins (optional)
o Standard universal 48 pin-drivers support devices down to 1.5 volts.
o 100 pin-driver expander module (optional), PEP3000, allows for programming of devices with up to 100 pins.
o Universal pin-driver architecture up to 100 pins makes it easy to develop device algorithms and to locate socket adapters.
* Advanced hardware feature
o Advanced hardware design minimizes ground bounce noise enabling programming of low voltage, down to 1.5 volts, devices reliably.
o Only IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms are used for high reliability.
o ±5% and ±10% Vcc verification enhances programming reliability.
o In-System Programmable (ISP Support).
* Supports 45, 421 devices from 195+ manufacturers including EPROM, EEPROM and Flash memory, PIC, AVR and other popular microcontrollers and PLDs. More devices are added and released every week. Priority update for customer requested devices. - Free software updates via Internet.
* Designed for multi-applications, three modes of operation are supported.
o Standard PC hosted operation for R&D and Engineering.
o Stand-alone operation for manufacturing or service. Built-in keyboard and LCD display provides for local operation.
o Terminal mode to operate via an external instrument such as IC handler, terminal, or controller.
*** Note: Stand-alone or Terminal mode operation requires an optional Compact Flash card to be inserted for operation.
* Pin continuity and wrong chip insertion check prevent chips from accidental damage.
* Microsoft Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP compatibility
* For various gang programming solutions
* New user-friendly and powerful software with many new functions.
o Project function simplifies processes such as device selection, file loading, device configuration setting, program option, and batch file setting into one touch step.
o History of device selection and file loading simplifies user operation.
o Batch command combines device operations like program, verify, security into a single command at any sequence.
o Auto start batch command begins to program a chip automatically as soon as the chip is inserted.
o Serial numbers can be generated and programmed onto a chip.
* Clustering of programmers provides for flexible and easy way for volume production programming. Several units work together in stand-alone mode to provide an environment for volume programming. Advantages over traditional gang programming are:
o Flexible and expandable: start with one unit and add more units as the need arises.
o Less downtime: in case of a failure of a unit, other units continue to operate.
o Concurrent programming: each chip begins to program as soon as a chip is inserted into a socket.
o 45, 421 devices supported: device updates are quick and easy.
* Maximum compact flash card capacity for SuperPro 3000U is 4 Gb.
* We update new devices onto Superpro3KU regularly and also upon customer request. Device update is free of charge during the warranty period of the programmer purchased. We do not have free device update service on other programmers. If you are interested in the new device update service please purchase Superpro3000U programmer.
* Click here for various gang programming solutions and comparison
Contact Name: Mehmet Atesoglu
Company Name: Xeltek Inc.
Tel: (408) 530-8080
Fax: (408) 530-0096
Street Address: 1296 Kifer Rd.
Suite # 605, Sunnyvale CA, 94086
Member name: Xeltek
Member Since: 04 August 2008
Total Leads: 14 Xeltek Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Universal Device Programmer, Eprom Programmer, Flash Programmer, Gang Programmer, Superpro, Socket Adapter
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips