Hello visitor from USA USA - 61 visiting from China 42 China USA 14 USA France 2 France Ireland 1 Ireland Japan 1 Japan Singapore 1 Singapore
Free Join Now   B2B Chat Center
 
This Month's Highlights:
- PrintLabels (China): Print Labels, Stickers, Tags, Epoxy Resin Stickers http://www.inecreative.com
- Sayhi0307 (China): Shipping Rates From China, Air Freight Rate From China, Ocean Freight Quote, Shipping Cost, Shipping Price, Freight Quote http://www.sztaizhou.com
 
 
 

Supply Feed Additive, Acidifier, Yeast

Posted at: Offers to Sell and Export | Posted on: Sat 13 Dec, 2008 12:57 am | Targeted Countries: USA
 
feed additive acidifier yeast
Products Photos CatalogFeed Additive Photos Catalog



Anhui Zhengzheng(zz) Biology Technology Co.,ltd Is A High-tech Manufacturer Of Professional Producing



Feed Additives.we Aimed At Green Feed Additives,research And Develop It For Many Years And Has Become A Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of The Top Acidifier In The World,especially The Sales Amount Comes Out First In The Asia Area.

Our Compound Acidifier, Lactic Acid,fumaric Acid ,fattening Acid, Yeast,sweetener And Flavoring Sells Very Well From Domestic And Abroad.

We Has Passed Through Iso9001 Quality Management System,applied For Fami-qs Certificate In European ,registered At Fda In Usa.with Our Team Of Experts In Animal Nutrition And Health,we Provides Sound And Professional Technical Support To Our Customers Around The World.

A. Description:

Zz-compound Aacidifier Is A Feed Grade Acidifier Of Lactic Acid,citric Acid,fumartic Acid,tartaric Acid And Phosphoric Acid In Powder Form Produced By The Mix Of Acid And Carrier. It Is A White Or Grey Flowed Powder. Lactic, Citric,fumartic,tartaric And Phosphoric Acid Have Been

Specially Selected For Their Anti-buffering Effect That Improves Dramatically Digestion And Feed Conversion

B. Zz-compound Acidifier Series:

P001 Golden Fattening Acid Characteristics:

1. Contain L-lactic Acid Not Less Than 50%;special Lactic Acid Taste;good Palatability;

2.composed Of Organic Acid Completely,no Any Inorganic Acid

3..adjust Intestinal Environment;be Helpful Of The Growth Of Beneficial Bactera;obvious Effect On Preventing Diarrhea.

4.both L-lactic Acid And Lactose In Whey Powder Belong To Homologous Nutrient,which Can Instead Of Partial Lactose;ph≤2.4

Composition Guarantee:lactic Acid≥50%;other Organic Acids≥25%;content Of Total Acids≥75%

Poo2 Weanling Piglet Fattening Acid Characteristic:

1.main Composition Is Organic Acid,content Of Total Acid≥72%;scope Of Application More Widely;bioilogical Performance Superior.

2.natural Weak Sour Taste;promote Appetite;redcuce Strss Response.

3.ph≤2.1

P003 Piglet Fattening Acid Characteristics:

1.perefdect Acidity;reduce Feed Ph Rapidly;amunt Used As Is Little;use Cost Is Low.

2.provide Completely Physiological Protection Effect For Young Animal If Used With Enzyme Preparation And Oligosaccharide.

Composition Guarantee:phosphoric Acid≥45%; Other Organic Acids≥28% Content Of Total Acids≥73%

Poo4 Weanling Piglet Fattening Acid Characteristics:

1.main Composition Is Organic Acid;content Of Total Acid Is Not Less Than 72%;acidification Ability Is Stronger;bactericidal Capacity Is More Superior.

2.natural Weak Sour Taste;give Appetite;reduce Stress Response;

3.ph≤2.1

Composition Guarantee:lactic Acid ≥40%;fumaric Acid ≥10%;other Organic Acids≥22%;content Of Total Acids≥72%

Poo5 Fattening Aciod Special Use For Premix.

Characteristics:

Use In Premix;few Neutralization Reactions,make The Production Of Suckling Piglet Premix More Convenient;natural Weak Sour Taste;improve Feed Palatability,give Appetite And Reduce Stress

Composition Guarantee: Phosphoric Acid≥35%;lactic Acid≥25%; Other Organic Acids≥12%;content Of Total Acids≥72%

C. Function: Acidifier Improves The Secretion Of Digestive Enzyme, Inhibits The Pathogens And Enhances The Growth Of Beneficiary Bacteria

D. Zz-acidifier Quality Assurance:

1.food Grade Raw Material Acid.

2.adsorbent Imported From American.

3.special Adsorption Processing Technology And Controlled-release Technology

4.using Different Raw Material Acids And Proportion On Different Growth Stage,so That Is The Best Acidifier Formula.

5.anhui Agricultural University Is Our Technology Support.meanwhile Some Professional Ph.d And Masters Get Invoved In Research Works.

6.content Of Total Acids Is Not Less Than 72%



Company Contact:

No member photo
Contact Name: Mr.zhao Lei
Company Name: Anhui Zhengzheng Biology Technology Co., Ltd.
Email: Email
Tel: 86-0552-2821173 or 86-552-4032845
Fax: 86-0552-4027938
Street Address: No.802, WanTong Building,
MeiLing Road, Hefei City, Anhui Province, China
Website: http://www.zzfeed.com
Member name: Globalfeedadditiveexporte
Country: China-CN China
Member Since: 11 December 2008
Total Leads: 1 Globalfeedadditiveexporte Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Feed Additive, Acidifier, Yeast
Chat:
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
 
 
 

Similar LeadsSimilar Suppliers And Manufacturers Import Export Trade Leads

  • Garlicin Premix, Feed Additive And Feed Incentive Garlicin Premix, Feed Additive And Feed Incentive - By albertdong - On Mon 24 Aug, 2009 10:03 am: feed incentive garlicin contains groups that can release strong natural fragrance it can alter the feed s natural flavoring and the peculiar smell p....

  • Oregano Oil Premix, Feed Additive, Mixed In Feed Oregano Oil Premix, Feed Additive, Mixed In Feed - By albertdong - On Mon 24 Aug, 2009 9:55 am: feed the dosage per ton feed pig prevention 100-150g treatment 200-300g chicken for meat prevention 100g treatment 200g layer prevention 15....

  • Feed Additive Feed Additive - By QingdaoYiDingYuanChemical - On Fri 17 Aug, 2012 1:20 am: feed additive feed additive dl-methionine cas no 59-51-8 appearance white crystalline powder assay on dried basis 98 5 - 101 5% loss on drying 0 30% max ....oit

  • Feed Additive Mgo Feed Additive Mgo - By asienservice - On Sat 28 Nov, 2009 4:28 am: feed additive mgo application feed additive mgo 90% mg 55% min sio2 2 50% al2o3 0 3% fe2o3 0 4% cao 1 60% loss o....

  • Supply Dcp / Mdcp / Mcp Feed Additive Supply Dcp / Mdcp / Mcp Feed Additive - By ymiec - On Thu 11 Jun, 2009 7:05 am: supply dcp mdcp mcp feed additive as one of the top suppliers of rock phosphate rp mono-ammonium phosphate map fertilizer fused magnesium phosphate fmp fertilizer and single super....oit

  • Inositol Food And Feed Additive Inositol Food And Feed Additive - By DaxinganlingInternational - On Mon 09 May, 2011 6:07 am: feed additive 11 package in 25kg net fibre drum inner polythene bags

  • Glucanase Feed Additive Enzyme Sukaglucan Glucanase Feed Additive Enzyme Sukaglucan - By SUKAHANBIOTECHNOLOGY - On Sat 08 Dec, 2012 5:52 am: feed is the main energy source of animals however the non-starch polysaccharide nsp leads to the viscosity increases of animal intestines and stom....

  • Sodium Humate, Organic Fertilizer, Stimulates The Growth Of Plants , Feed Additive Sodium Humate, Organic Fertilizer, Stimulates The Growth Of Plants , Feed Additive - By Ivyvleon - On Thu 25 Sep, 2008 8:50 am: feed additive and it is also the raw material both to organic chelate fertilizer and to make animal medicines besides by stimulating the growth of p....

Start Import Export Stories Import Export Startup Stories

Share Your Story & Get Listed at StartImportExport.com

 
 
 
TradersCity Free Import Export Trade Leads B2B Board  Offers to Sell and Export
 
TradersCity.com shall not be held liable for any user posted/submitted content including but not limited to trade leads, profiles, images, and any other data. TradersCity.com does not and did not verify any of users posted/submitted data nor is implicitly or explicitly recommending these business offers. TradersCity does not verify truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, nor legality of any businesses, services, and leads posted here. TradersCity does not represent Sellers or Buyers in any transaction between users of the website and is unable to make any opinion in regard to their performance in any transaction. TradersCity neither guarantees nor undertakes in any dispute between sellers and buyers. Protect your business from fraud by trading safely