Standard of Plywood Drums
The identification code for a plywood drum is 1D.
for plywood drums are as follows:
1) The wood used must be well-seasoned, commercially dry and free from any defect likely to lessen the effectiveness of the drum for the purpose intended. A material other than plywood, of at least equivalent strength and durability, may be used for the manufacture of the heads.
2) At least two-ply plywood must be used for the body and at least three-ply plywood for the heads; the plies must be firmly glued together, with their grains crosswise.
3) The body and heads of the drum and their joints must be of a design appropriate to the capacity of the drum and its intended use.
4) In order to prevent sifting of the contents, lids must be lined with kraft paper or some other equivalent material which must be securely fastened to the lid and extend to the outside along its full circumference.
5) Maximum capacity of drum: 250 L (66 gallons).
6) Maximum net mass: 400 kg (882 pounds).
Contact Name: Ms. Sue
Company Name: Tianjin Canex Industry Co., Ltd
Tel: 86-22-8838 5862 or 86 22 8816 0304
Fax: 86-22-8838 5863 or 86 22 8816 1305
Street Address: Tianze Garden 21,
Youyi South Road, Hexi District,
Tianjin 300221, China
Member name: plywoodexport
Member Since: 04 January 2009
Total Leads: 16 plywoodexport Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Production, Export Of Shuttering Film Faced Plywood, Uv Coated Plywood, Fireproof Plywood, Okoume Plywood, Mdf, Marine Plywood, Blockboard
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Plywood