Multi-Stage cylindrical roller thrust bearings(Tandem bearings) has the characteristics of limited radial
space, high axial forces, equal support of all the rows of rollers and long operating life, and is the ideal spindle of parallel screw extruder.
The tandem bearings provided by our institute has the following types: double rows, three rows, four rows, five rows, six rows and eight rows, we also provided bearings with shaft and sleeve barrel. Customers can have their own selections according to center distance of screws, space and load (Figure 1~3). We also accept the orders of other dimensions.
Application of tandem bearings
When using SBI tandem bearings, the following recommendations should be adhered to:
1. Preload: 1% of the dynamic basic load rating. The dynamic basic load rating of each tandem bearing see Figure 1~3. Figures not listed will be provided by out institute on request.
2. Radial guidance: full complement cylindrical roller bearings or needle roller bearings can be used.
3. Eliminate tilting: the supporting parts must be machined to eliminate any tilting.
4. Mounting tolerances: SBI recommended the following mounting tolerances: shaft f6 and housing bore F7.
5. Lubrication: tandem bearings must always be lubricated by oil circulation (Figure 4)
• Ready-to-Install system with integrated Slewing Ring
• Available with flanges for all standard electric, hydraulic motors or planetary gearboxes
• Worm or pinion driven
• Sealed raceway system
• Housing which completely encloses the gearing (grease reservoir, protection against contamination and contact)
Contact Name: Angelia
Company Name: Luoyang SBI Special Bearing Co, Ltd.
Tel: 86 379 64122000 64122002
Fax: 86 379 64122006
Street Address: Weisi Road, Luoyang
Industrial Park, Xigong, Luoyang, Henan
Province, P. R. China
Member name: SBIbearing
Member Since: 05 July 2010
Total Leads: 64 SBIbearing Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Slewing Rings, Over-size Slewing Bearings, Roller Bearings, Ball Bearings
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Roller bearings