Tempered glass Introduce :
Noval Tempered Glass and Heat Strengthened Glass is formed by heating glass
to the softening point in a horizontal tempering stove and then quickly cooling it with cold air., This technique resists compressive stress on the surface and tensile stress inside which provides bending/shock resistance. NOVAL tempered safety glass including clear tempered glass, tinted tempered glass, tempered safety glass, laminated termpered glass, acid etched tempered glass etc
1.When broken, it splits into tiny harmless pieces. Grade A safety glass as per AS1288;
3.Strong intensity. Heat-strengthened glass is approximately twice as strong as annealed glass of the same thickness, and tempered glass is about 5 times.
4. Outstanding performance in resisting thermal stress and wind-load.
Tempered glass Application :
1. Places where safety glass is required to be used by laws and regulations, .
2. Windows or other area in a building.
3. Glass balustrade and escalator sidepanels.
4. Windows of motor vehicles, boats and ships.
5. Glass table tops and show shelves, Interior decorations and furniture, Places exposed to thermal impact.
6. recommended for door, side and low lites, frameless entries, balustrades, shower, bath screen panels and furniture;
Tempered glass Specification:
Maximum size: 3660*120000mm
Minimum size: 200*200mm
Standard : GB/T 9963-1998 AS/NZS 2208-1996 EN 12150 JIS R 3206-1989 BS 6206
Contact Name: Megan
Company Name: Noval Glass Co., Ltd
Street Address: 33 Shandong Road,
Member name: noval
Member Since: 30 June 2010
Total Leads: 7 noval Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Silver Mirror, Aluminum Mirror, Sheet Glass, Sheet Mirror, Clear Float Glass, Tempered Glass
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Tempered glass