Thesium Chinense P.E
1. The English name: thesium extract
2. Thesium chinense takes the things
that are the wild thesium chinense which grows in the Chinese Daxinanling virgin forest (alias, a pine, black dragon grass, coral grass, gets in food grass, the senate, grass) of raw material, uses the mannitol effective component primarily strong effect synthesis which the modern carbon dioxide supercritical technology withdraws to withdraw the thing (medicinal powder), its content is high above 5%, 3. The main chemical composition is entire flavanone glucoside and so on.
4. Uses in the pneumonia, the heat-stroke, acute mastitis, lymph node tuberculosis, acute cystitis.
5. The product has exported to Europe and America, Japan, France, all targets meet export standards, and welcome the pharmaceutical companies, dealers negotiated buy our products.
6. Package: cardboard drums, with double aseptic food poly bags inside. Or by cartons, with vacual aseptic food poly bags inside, 25kgs per carton with 10 bags inside, 2.5kg per bag.
7. We have passed HACCP Certificate, ISO9001 Certificate and we have USA FDA register number. And we are also Alibaba Chinese supplier. Now, we can do commodity inspection.
8. Otherwise, thereinto, gender enhancement and Sport nutrition:
(1). 3, 4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran 95%; (2). 6, 7-dihydroxybergamottin 45%; (3). Turkesterone;
(4). Maca extract; (5). Tongkat Ali extract; (6). Tribulus Terrestris Extract; (7). Horny Goat Weed Extract;
(8). Soybean Isoflavones P.E.; (9). Silene otites Extract
(1). Fucoxanthin; (2). Banaba leaf extract
Contact Name: Jessica Zhang
Company Name: Daxinganling Lingonberry Organic Foodstuffs Co., Ltd.
Street Address: 1 Lvshui Road,
Songling District, Daxinganling
City, Heilongjiang, China
Member name: Jessica6
Member Since: 19 June 2009
Total Leads: 148 Jessica6 Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: 3, 4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran 95%, 6, 7-dihydroxybergamottin (dhb), Fucoxanthin 10%, 5%, Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin 99%, Banaba Leaf Extract
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips