[CFU 2x10^9/gm or CFU 2x10^8/ml]
Trichoderma Viride is the potential antagonistic fungus which prevents
the crops from diseases viz. Root rots, wilts, brown rot, damping off, charcoal rot and other soil born diseases in crops. The hyphae of Trichoderma wrap around the pathogen fungi and produce antibiotics and extracellular enzymes, which lyses the cell wall of these pathogens that damage them. The invading fungus eventually collapse and disintegrates.
The fungicidal activity makes T. viride useful as a biological control against plant pathogenic fungi. It has been shown to provide protection against such pathogens as Rhizoctonia, Pythium and even Armillaria. It is found naturally in soil and is effective as a seed dressing in the control of seed and soil-borne diseases including Rhizoctonia solani, Macrophomina phaseolina and Fusarium species. When it is applied at the same time as the seed, it colonizes the seed surface and kills not only the pathogens present on the cuticle, but also provides protection against soil-borne pathogens.
Mode of Action:-
The active components of biopesticides made on the base of this fungus-antagonist are their spores, mycelium and products of metabolism.
• The fungus secrets cellulase and chitinase enzymes which react with cell wall of the disease causative pathogenic fungi or bacteria and dissolve the same.
• Trichoderma utilize the protoplasm as a source of food and multiply its spores. By this method the spores of the pathogenic fungi are destroyed.
• In the process of development Trichoderma synthesizes a variety of antibiotics (gliotoxin, viridine, trichodermin and others). They destroy the cell walls of phytopathogenic fungi and produce biologically active substances, which stimulate plant growth and development.
Formulation Availability: - Powder and Liquid.
Crops:- Sugarcane, Pulses, Oilseeds, Cotton, Vegetables, Banana, Coconut, Oil palm, Chilies, Lime, Coffee & Tea, Areca nut & Rubber, Flower crops, Spices, & Contiments etc.
• These strains induce plants to "turn on" their native defense mechanisms offers the likelihood that these strains also will control pathogens other than fungi.
• Trichoderma possess innate resistance to most agricultural chemicals, including fungicides, although individual strains differ in their resistance.
Fusarium, Rhizoctonia, Pythium, Sclerotinia, Verticillium, Alternaria, blister blight, black rot, die back and charcoal rot.
Contact Name: Gaurang Thumar
Company Name: Sundaram Overseas Operation
Tel: +91 9920101121
Fax: 91 22 40137125
Street Address: 502, Sanskruti Appt,
Nr. Amidhara Appt, Citylight,
Saurat, Gujarat, India
Member name: Thumar
Member Since: 05 November 2008
Total Leads: 78 Thumar Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Rock Salt, Himalayan Crystal Salt, Black Salt, Garlic Salt, Onion Salt, Tomato Salt, Indian Kala Namak, Dehydrated Onion, Garlic, Vegetables In Powder
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Fertilizer services