UCA100 hydrocarbon resin is an aliphatic tackifier resin with light color, high softening point and has
an excellent compatibility with SIS, SIBS, SBS block copolymers and EVA copolymers.
Because of its low odor and very good thermo stability it is suggested as a tackifier for high quality hot melt adhesive and tire rubber.
1. Excellent ageing stability
2. Outstanding Tack performance
3. Improve extensibility and spalling resistance.
4. Avoid adhesive capacity to processing machinery.
5. Excellent green tack lowers mooney viscosity of compound
6. Limited influence on vulcanization time and physical properties after vulcanization
1. Appearance: Yellowish Granule
2. Color (Gardner in 50% toluene): 5.0 max
3. Softening Point (Centigrade, Ball): 98-105
4. Ash Content (wt. %): 0.03 max
5. Acid Value (mg KOH/g): 0.20 max
6. Cloud Point (1:1:1 resin/EVA/wax, Centigrade): 80-100
7. Flash Point (Deg C): 275 min
8. Heat Resistance (200 Centigrade 3h Gardner): 7
9. Specific Gravity (20/20 Centigrade): 0.97
Contact Name: Ina Zhang
Company Name: Puyang United Chemical Co., Ltd.
Street Address: North Kaizhou Road,
Puyang City, Henan, China
Member name: pyuchem
Member Since: 31 December 2008
Total Leads: 7 pyuchem Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Manufacture, Export C5 Hydrocarbon Resins, C9 Hydrocarbon Resins
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips